Chapter 62 Ending?.

(Liam's P.O.V, His Living Room.)

"So wait, she got upset over some text that I sent her and moved out?" I ask Zayn for the third time as I continue to pet Jessie in my lap to try to contain myself from jumping up in the excitement of finally getting answers I've been dying to recieve for weeks now.

"Yeah, Ashley told me you met someone new and dropped Ariadne so Ari packed up her stuff and left." Zayn says. "And then she found out she was pregnant and now she just stays at her home most of the time unless Ashley or Taylor drag her out."

"But I didn't meet someone new! The newest person I met is Ari, come on you know that, did you try to tell them that? And if she's pregnant she knows I'm obviously going to help right? Even if her and I don't come back together, which we will, I'm still going to help out with my kid." I say quickly, almost scaring Jessie off my lap.

"Calm down Liam or I'm just going to leave." Zayn says before continuing, "Alright, I know you didn't meet someone knew. But they have texts from you saying you did. They weren't with us on tour, they only know what we tell them. And you told Ariadne you met some girl named Zoe and you two were done. I don't know what Ari's thinking for the baby and you, I'll have Ashley ask her."

"I don't even know a Zoe. Ashley hates me right now, if you ask her she won't do anything. Could someone just get Ariadne to come talk to me? Her and I could figure this mess out and we'd be back together again and it would just be back to perfect, okay? Could someone just do that, tell those girls I didn't send the texts and I'll show them that if they could just let me talk to Ariadne." I sigh out in frustration. I didn't send Ariadne a text but someone did and what the fuck do I do to fix this when she won't even talk to me?

"I'll talk to Ashley about it, her and I have dinner plans tonight, which I actually need to go and get ready for, sorry. Just play around with Woody and Jessie for tonight, don't freak out or anything." Zayn says checking his watch and standing.

"Yeah, sure. Thanks Zayn, please talk to Ashley about what I said. But don't ruin your dinner for it." I say joining him in standing and walking him to the door.

"Of course, I'll ring you up in the morning." He says shutting the door behind him.

~~~~~~~~Li's P.O.V, an hour later.~~~~~~~~

As Zayn suggested I'm spending time with the puppies on my bed while going through tweets on my phone. I've been responding to some DM's from fans, but most are asking about Ariadne and I, mainly asking if we've broken up or not, which I chose to ignore. I favorite a few things and then I tweet out a picture of the dogs cuddling with me in bed captioning it "Glad they didn't forget me." It's a rather calming time until I refresh twitter and see Izzy tweeted out a photo captioned "Love this girl! #GirlsNightIn." I of course open the photo, just curious whether it's Ariadne or not, and it was. It's a picture of Ariadne and Izzy sitting on a couch. Who's house is that? It's not Taylor and Ashley's place, it doesn't look like her parents, so is it Izzy's? I think I still have her number, right?

I go to my contacts looking to see if I have her number, and I do. I quickly type out a text, asking her if Ariadne is with her. I mean, she is Ari's best friend so I'll probably get a similar response from what I got from Ashley, but maybe Izzy is secretly rooting for Ari to talk to me again, maybe she is with Ari and will convince her to talk to me.