Need You Now.

The sequel is now posted guys ahhh!!!! None of the chapters are yet posted, but the first chapter will be posted on January 8th, 2016 (That's my birthday :) ). I know I've changed the release date many times, but I promise this is the final release date and it's set in stone. The sequel is called Need You Now, and it can be found on my profile. If you read that before this, you know that I'm hosting a contest that will get you a prize if you do it. ((Not everyone will be chosen, only select few will be chosen to receive the prize.))

So, without further ado, here's the contest! 

Okay so idk if anyone even wants to be in this contest but whatever I'm still going to have it in case someone does want to come in it. The contest is simple, all you need to do is go to the Wattpad account Zashley_Siam and go onto their only book, which is a One Direction preference book. I need you guys to comment ideas onto their last update, comment preference ideas and songs that could be used for song preferences. I'm the co-owner of this account and I really need some ideas for it to be updated. If you complete this a few of you guys will get to choose from either getting to know the name of Ari and Liam's baby, getting to know the name of the guy Ariadne went on a date with, or, if someone votes on every preference in the book and comments a few ideas, they will get both of the options above, a shoutout from both Zashley_Siam and _One-Direction-5SOS_, and the first chapter of Need You Now will be dedicated to them, but they get to ask one question to both Ariadne and Liam, who will answer any question asked to them :) ****Only one person can win the dedication, shoutouts, questions, and both the baby name and dates name. You can only dedicate a chapter to one person I believe, so that's how it has to work.****  Contest will close on August 8th, 2015.

Okay so there's the contest, I'm sorry if it seems confusing or anything but I'm a confusing person. Feel free to comment any questions you may have about the contest. Thank you guys so, so much for reading this and dealing with all the errors I've made, I'm going to go through this book and edit everything. I promise I'm not changing anything major, I'm just getting rid of the odds and ends that don't make sense. Thank you guys so much, I love you all!!!!

_One-Direction-5SOS_

Sierra McQuade.