Chapter 37

(Liam's P.O.V)

"I think we did pretty good guys. Let's just hope our girls think so too." I say as we drive back off to our hotel. We are going here for two reasons, one, because we all need to still write our loves a letter, and two, because we need to check in with the girls to see when they will be coming back.

"Yeah, we did Liam. Thanks for sharing the idea with us, I was worried I wasn't being romantic enough in Taylor and I's relationship." Niall says as he gives me a nod. Zayn of course is asleep in the car. He always sleeps after shopping, and I'll never know why. Security will just carry him up to our room (taking the elevator of course, I don't mean climbing flights of stairs.), and his basket.

"No problem bro, I just can't wait to see the reaction on Ari's face once she gets the basket. I also can't wait to see what she does when she reads the letter." I say as I run out of the car, since we've arrived. I go to the back of the car, and grab the purple basket as carefully as I can. Paul joins us around back, followed by the other four security crew members. One of them, Francis, puts his hands out as if to say he'll carry it. I shake my head no, but hand him the large stuffed animal because I won't be able to carry both. I reposition my hands on the basket, and go as fast as I can to the elevator, while making sure nothing falls. Francis, Niall, Paul, and Joseph (Another Security) get in the elevator. Zayn and the other 2 members of security are still in the car lot as our elevator goes up. Once we finally get to our floor, I beeline to our room, and put the basket down to open the door. Once the doors open, I run into my room and carefully place the purple basket on my bed. I go meet Francis at the door and he hands me the huge White Bear. I give him a thanks, and run back off into my room. I grab a pad of paper and a blue pen from the desk draw, and take a seat at the desk. After awhile, here's what I finally came up with.

Dear Ariadne,

Okay, bear with me because this is going to seem so cheesy and sappy, but I swear I mean every word of it. I love you, I love you more than you'll ever know. I love you higher than you can count. I love you longer than the distance from Earth to Pluto, 48 times. I love you. Each day I awake, I feel around for you on my bed. Or your bed, or the couch. Whichever place it is I fell asleep. If I find you, I smile. But on the occasion you aren't with me, say if we didn't stay the night with each other, I just sleep longer, because my dreams are filled with you. There are 525,600 minutes in a year, 31,536,000 seconds a year, and 365 days a year, but still there is no doubt in my mind one year will not be enough time for me to know you. Its going to take years, decades, centuries until I've had enough of you. Each night I go to sleep, I picture thoughts of you. My love, my dearest Ari, I love you. I can't get enough of you. You are brilliant, funny, insecure, childish, gorgeous, stunning, caring, lovable,obnoxious sometimes, BEAUTIFUL, perfect, and so much more, the list could go on forever. Even when you are obnoxious, like when you get mad at me for buying you things, you're amazing. Even when you are insecure, I love you. Even when you are childish, I know there is nobody else on this planet I'd rather call mine. I loved you yesterday, the day before that, weeks before then, today, and many days to come after this. I love you. I don't know how many times I can say it, but I love you.

Yours,

Liam Payne.

(End Of Letter.)