Important News

Okay, I know y'all probably hate me right now. That's okay, I know I haven't updated in like, 4 weeks. I literally didn't expect it to take that long. And I have no excuse other than that I have a very awkward sleeping cycle and that I've been working on my other accounts. So sorry. I still love every read, vote and comment. I just wanted to announce a few things in here. Okay, like I said, I've been working on my other accounts. Technically, that's true. No, they're not just my account, I have this solo account run by me, Sierra. Just me. And then, I have two other accounts that are shared. I share two accounts with two of my greatest friends. XxCookieMonstahrxX is the account I share with Izzy. Izzy's solo account is Maple_Cookiee . And then Zashley_Siam is the account I share with Ashley. Ashley's solo account is Maliks_Avenger78. So I've been writing preferences on one account, and on the other I've started a new fanfiction. Izzy's been helping me with the new fanfiction. I want all of you, please, take a second to read the things these two ladies write. I know they put effort into their writing, and I'm seriously hooked into both of their magic of words. If you're only going to check out two accounts, check their solo ones. It will be worth it. I promise.

My second announcement is that I deleted Pet Shop. I'm sorry, I just wasn't feeling it anymore. I was losing ideas, and any idea I wrote and posted I didn't like too much. It felt more like an obligation to write it than just to have fun. I have fun writing this story, School Project, and Lost Boy.(Which is on XxCookieMonstahrxX). I have fun writing my preference.(Which is on Zashley_Siam.) I have fun helping Izzy write, I have fun helping Ashley write. I have fun writing in general. But, I didn't have fun writing Pet Shop anymore, I did when I first started, but, not anymore. I felt like it was not a choice of mine to write it, I felt like I was being forced to. Not that that's any of you guys fault. I just wanted to tell you why it's gone, nobody pressured me or anything. Nobody did anything, it's nobodies fault but my own, I promise.

My third and final announcement, I'm writing the next chapter right now. It should be up within three days, seriously. I've been neglecting this, so I'm sorry. I'm going to try to update like I used to. I guess I just fell out of schedule or something. I don't even know anymore. But, I hope you are all happy to here that the next chapter will be up soon. I will not reveal anything happening in it yet. Maybe if people message me, I'll give them a little hint as to what is to come! ;) . Aha see how desperate I am to hear from people!? I swear I need to get out of my house soon. But I hopefully will be soon, can't wait Izzy! I'm seriously staying on my mums back for this.

So yeah, that was just sort of a message as to what's been going on guys. Seriously I'm sorry if I've disappointed any of you by not updating, sorry if I've made any of you upset. Just know that Ariadne and Liam still love youuuu! I promise they do. I've been making a lot of promises in this note. But all the promises are true. Okay yeah, thank you for reading this, I promise the update will be up within the next three days! That is the biggest promise in this note. Byeeee, I love you all!!!!!