Chapter 9

*Edited*

(Ariadne's P.O.V)

The text was cute, I guess I'm weird but I really love this text.

From: Liam Payne The Hottest Guy On Earth ;)

Hello love! I don't know if you're busy right now, or if you have plans soon or anything... But Lori is staying over again with Harry and she told me to have you bring her a bag... I was wondering if you'd stay the night as my guest? You don't have to respond if you don't want to, just show up if you want. Have a good afternoon! Xx Li Li

That text is totally Aww worthy. Even though he told me I don't have to text back, I do. (L-Liam A-Ariadne)

A- Aww Liam I loved that message! It was soooo cute! :) Of course I can come over later, I've got no plans... Haha I'm a loner! Tell Lori I'll bring her some clothes, but she better come home with me tomorrow! I'll be over in let's say an hour?I loved how you signed the text message, Li Li! I send. As I wait for him to respond, Taylor texts me saying she left an hour ago. My phone vibrates again and it's Liam.

L- Stop! You're making me blush in front of the lads. Lori said deal. An hour's fine, and don't take too long packing or getting ready, you don't need any make-up, you never do so don't put any on! If you do, I don't know what yet but I'll do something! And you're only a loner because you fell asleep on Taylor, her and Niall have been texting ever since she left. So you like the way I signed the letter, eh? Xx Li Li

A- You can't make me stop! In the words of Miley Cyrus,"Can't stop won't stop!" And no promises about make-up! I'm going to go take a shower, but tell Ni Ni I'm talking to him later! Taylor left me, so it's her fault! Bye Li Li! Of course I love you sign your texts!

After I send that, I go in my room and pick out an outfit for me to wear at the hotel room. I end up choosing a White tank top that has a navy blue anchor on the front, and some yoga pants. No need to dress up. I pack 2 pairs of sweats, and two pairs of blue short-shorts. Also a few tanks and shirts. I don't know how long I'm going to be there, and maybe I'll need to change, what if I fall in a pool or something! After that thought, I pack a bikini just in case. I take my yoga pants and tank top into the bathroom to take a quick shower.

~15 minutes later~

I hop out of the shower and dry off. I put my clothes on, and blow dry my hair. I know Liam sayed don't wear any make-up, but I apply some foundation and a bit of lip gloss, not too noticeable. Then I put fake nails on, just classic french tips. I go to Lori's room and grab her some clothes. I have 3 bags with me in all, it's like we packed my whole bedroom!

I go to the kitchen and grab some Doritos, grab my keys and go on my phone. I go on twitter and it seem's some directioners are angry Liam are talking to me, haters gonna hate. So I make a new tweet. I tweet while I eat.

@Ari_Wooster_Xx: Don't hate on me! If you do, I honestly don't care. #HatersGetAwayFromAri !.!.! That's what I tweet. Right when I'm about to lock my phone, I recieve a text. It's Liam so I open it quickly. When Liam texts, I put the food away.

(L=Liam A=Ariadne)

L- Are you coming here soon? Everyone's in their own little groups and I'm all alone! Hurry up please love! I miss you! Xx Li Li " Awww they are all excluding Liam!

A- Aw, you miss me already! I'm just about to leave the house, be over soon! I miss you too Li Li! Okay I'm leaving now, so let me drive safely! See you soon! I send when I get downstairs. I hop in my light blue Kia Ultima and drive to the hotel.

From High School To Liam PayneOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara