Chapter 38

Y'all are probably going to kill me but.... (Liam's P.O.V)

Harry finally dropped me off at Ari's apartment, with my basket of course. I only put down the basket and stuffed bear once, and that's to open Ariadne's mailbox. I enter the code, 3488, and grab the key. I make sure to close the mailbox tight after. My bag with some clothes is still in Harry's car with the big stuffed bear, and I had to bed Harry to just wait for me to come back down and get them instead of him putting them on the sidewalk and driving off. I open Ari's apartment quickly, and run the basket to her room. I don't know how she manages to find time to do it, but her bed is made and the room is tidyer than when we left. They must've stopped by earlier or something. I carefully place the basket on her bed, then run back down to Harry's car and grab my bag and the teddy bear. I'm finally back in her apartment, and I shut the door behind me. She said about three hours, so why not order take out and bake her something?

I hope Ari doesn't mind me bombarding her cabinets looking for something to make. I search through her cabinets, and I find some chocolate cake mix, which only takes an hour to bake. It requires three eggs, which I get from the fridge, 1/4 cups of Vegetable Oil, which I measure out with a measuring spoon, and 1/2 a cup of water, which I also measure out with a measuring spoon. I find a pan and bowl, and put the ingredients in the bowl and mix them all together. I spray the pan with Bakers Joy, and then pour the mix in. I preheat the oven and once it's at the temperature, I set the timer and place the cake in. I just idle around in the kitchen awkwardly, not knowing what to do.

(2 Hours Later, Ari's P.O.V)

We left the diner about 30 minutes ago, and no we aren't drunk. I had three drinks, just enough so I can get a buzz, but still be sober. It was Ashley and I in my car, Taylor and Izzy in Taylors car. Taylor promised Niall she'd go to his hotel room, so it's just Liam and I. I'm not complaining. Right now I'm driving Ashley home, and I'm going to help her bring her bags in.

"Hey Ariadne, can I ask you a question?" Ash says as I turn the corner onto her street. We're about five minutes away now.

"Sure, of course. Anything, feel free to ask me." I say with a smile. After getting to know Ashley even better today, I've decided that I do like her, she's funny, and has an amazing sense in fashion. She helped me pick out a few outfits at the mall, and they are stunning.

"Okay, well, um... Have you and Liam... Y'know.." She fumbles with words. I giggle, I think she knows where she was going with this.

"No, we haven't. We haven't been official too long, you know? Have you and Zayn... Done... Yea, umm it yet?" I ask as we pull into her driveway. She quickly talks as I twist the car key out of its spot.

"Um yea, Zayn and I... Well, yea. He's hit this before." Ashley says as she quickly hops out of my car, grabbing some bags out of the back. She seems so nervous, almost as if she's afraid to tell me these things. I'm not going to judge her. But it is sort of funny how she acts innocent and doesn't like talking about this subject. I hop out of my drivers side and grab the rest of Ash's bags, and help her bring them into her apartment. I put the bags next to where she put hers on the floor.

"Hey Ash, I'm not going to judge. I'm sorry if I made you uncomfortable or anything back there, but I want you to know I'm not going to give this information to anyone, you can trust me. I'd like us to be friends, and friends have trust." I say as I look at her while playing with my fingers.