Chapter 30

Ari's P.O.V)

I am currently 2 minutes away from work, and I am 3 minutes late. I texted Tom asking him to do something to keep the boss busy for a few extra minutes, and he said fine. I'm so happy Tom and I sort of have the same shift, he just has 2 more hours than me. As I get into employee parking, I run into the store and sign in, writing I was on time.

As I get to the stand for me to greet customers, Tom walks out of the boss's office with a smirk. He has his arms open wide indicating he wants a hug. I sigh but I comply, because if he wasn't here I'd probably be being scolded by our boss right now. (A/N Boss's name is Mr.Smith btw, but everyone calls him Boss.)

"Hi Tom, thank you for keeping Mr.Smith busy for me." I say as I go back to my previous seat at the greeting booth. Tom sits at the nearby table.

"No problem Ari, but if Mr.Smith asks you, I've got a petting zoo in my backyard, I told him a random story about my fake petting zoo. If he asks, say you've been there before, kay?" Tom asks. I giggle because I can't believe our boss actually believed that, but I nod. Then the bell we have above the door jingles, indicating we've got a customer. I get up and put my 'I'm pretending to be happy to work here' smile on. But once I realize who it is, I put on a real smile and give him a hug. It's Cameron.

"Hey Cam, do you have a reservation?" I ask even though I know the answer. Cameron doesn't make resevervations, he just pulls into a restaurant when he gets hungry.

"Nope. I came to get some food, and talk to you." Cam says as he pops the 'p' in nope. I grab his hand and bring him to a table nearby. He sits down indicating me to sit across from him, but I shake my head no.

"I can't Cam, sorry. I already came late, and I think my boss already hates me, but may I take your order?" I ask in my polite tone, because if Mr.Smith heard me say in normally he'd have my head out the door. I literally have to do this to any customer, even the perverts or creeps. It get's annoying but it pays the bills.

"Ugh, yes you can take my order bae. I just want a small cheese pizza, to go. Fine, all I wanted to say was did Hayes and Izzy tell you the news yet?" He asks.

"Of course they did! I am so happy for them, how about you? And that shall be done in 15 minutes sir." I say as I write down the order.

"Stop talking to me formally, it's scaring me. Eh, I'm happy for them but I think they should've waited until after they were married, it'd be cooler. I'll let you get back to work, bye bae!" He says waving me off. I roll my eyes at him but take the order to the back. I hand it to our chef and walk back to Tom who is still seated at the table. I take my spot back at the greeting booth, and I'm really bored. I still have like 4 hours here. I take out my phone and decide to go on instagram. I'm looking through my news feed and theres nothing new, this is going to be a long day.

(Liam's P.O.V)

As I'm walking back to my room after I have a meaningless chat with Zayn, my phone starts vibrating like crazy. I assume something happened in the fandom, so once I get to my bed I sit down and take out my phone. As I thought, the fans are all tweeting me. There are some 'I love you's', some haters, but the majority of them is a link to a photo. I click the link to see why this photo is so important, and what comes up is shocking. It's two pictures side by side of Ariadne hugging two unidentifiable men. I can assume the worst, or I can call her and see what these are all about, or maybe I can call management and see if they know anything, but I doubt they do. I decide I'll call her and ask, because if not I might go crazy. I dial her number, and she answers just as I'm about to give up.

"Hello? Liam? It's crowded here! I think the fans found out where I work!" I hear Ari say above the screams.

"Hi love. Oh no, I'll call management to come help get them out in a second. I just have a question." I say into my phone. I hope the fans are nice to her, and don't hurt her. I'll tell management in a second to escort her out of the place.

"Hang on Li Li. Yes guys, I'm on the phone with Liam, can you quite down a bit? What, no! I'm not cheating on Liam, that was my friend Cam! I can't really sign anything since one of you stole my pen. Shh, I can't hear Liam, why don't you guys say hi?" She says as she moves around, trying to hear me. I hear shouts of hello Liam and hi's and all of those.

"Am I on speaker?" I ask Ari. I hope she's okay.

"Now you are, can you tell these guys that we are okay? I don't think they believe me." I hear Ariadne chuckle.

"Hey guys! I hope your treating my Ari good! Please don't hurt her, and yes her and I are okay!" I say to the screaming mess on the other end. I hear Ariadne press a button indicating I'm off speaker. The phone get's quieter but I can still make out muffled screams. Where did she go?

"Hey, I'm sitting in my car now, I hope it's easier to hear me. I don't think I'm welcomed back at work, I just got fired." Ari says through the other line. I can't believe the fans got her fired! Now she has to find a new job.

"I'm so sorry about the fans love, Pauls on his way I just texted him. He's going to escort you out of there, I'll talk to your boss if you'd like. Are you okay? Did they hurt you? Oh, and I've got a question." I say to her.

"No, I hated this job anyway, don't worry about it, it was boring. They didn't hurt me, and I'm okay. I just want to go home and sleep for 7 years. What's your question?" She asks. She must be worn out, it was her first time around fans.

"Umm, well fans were tweeting me this picture of you hugging two guys, one looked like Tom, but may I ask who the other was?" I say trying to sound calm. I don't know if it worked but I really just want to find out who it was.

"Oh, that was just Cam, don't worry about it, a bunch of your fans kept asking me that too, hang on Li Li theres a weird guy walking towards my car." Ariadne mutters. Who's walking towards her car and what do they want? I hear a button being pressed and I assume it's her car window. I know I'm correct when the roar of the fans gets louder.

"Hello? Umm who are you?" Ari asks the strange person. I wish I was there to see who it was.

"Hi, I'm Paul, one of Liam's security. If you don't believe me I can take out my liscense, so you know its me." I hear Paul say. I can tell it's Paul.

"Ari let him in, thats Paul don't worry. You scoot to the passenger seat of your car and let him drive you here. I'm going to get off the phone now, bye Ari I love you." I say into the phone.

"Okay Liam, I'll be at your place soon. I love you." The angel says before she hangs up.

A/N THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE THIS BUT IN ARIADNE'S P.O.V. SO YEAH I HOPED YOU LIKED IT, I WAS WONDERING ON HOW I SHOULD END IT, BECAUSE I DIDN'T WANT IT TO BE A CLIFF-HANGER. HIII TO ALL MY READERS I LOVE YOU AND YOU SHOULD SHOW ALL YOUR ONLINE FRIENDS MY FANFIC (EXCEPT IZZY). Sorry Izzy but you know the kids at our school so ahhh naw. BUT I LOVE YOU ALL, SHOUTOUTS TO TAYLOR, IZZY, ASHLEY, SAVANNAH, AND SARAH YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING I LOVE YOOUUUUUU!

Syrup_Monstahr