Chapter 31

(Ari's P.O.V) (At The Hotel)

So love can you tell me how exactly the fans knew where you worked?" Liam asked as we sit on the couch just watching reruns of The Big Bang Theory. I'm not really too interested in it, I've been watching Liams facial expressions during it, and for most of it he has a small smile on his face. He is sitting on the couch with his legs on the floor, and I'm laying down on the couch with my head on his lap.

"I don't know Liam, all I know is that one minute I was sitting at my booth waiting for a customer to walk in and then all of a sudden a bunch of teenage girls walk in screaming my name, your name, and Ariam. Tom was laughing at the whole ordeal but my boss wasn't as pleased. He fired me and told me not to come back, so I'm not going to. It was actually kind of scary, they were crowding me and following me around the restaurant, and then more showed up. Then you called and they just got louder, closer, and more come into the restaurant. It took 10 minutes for me to get outside, and then 5 minutes for me to get inside my car. It took Paul 25 minutes to leave the parking lot, and your fans almost followed us all the way here. They are devoted, I'll give them that." I explain what happened, gesturing my hands from time to time.

"I know I've said this several times already, but I'm so sorry that you had to deal with them Ari. If they said anything bad don't believe it and know I love you." Liam says as he pecks my forehead. I giggle as he pulls away because it tickled.

"That tickled Li Li. Don't worry about it. I've already told you that they were going to find me eventually anyways." I say as I sit up. I stretch my arms and lean into the back of the couch.

"Well okay love, whatever you say. What do you want to do? This shows getting boring." Liam says as he takes the television remote and powers off the tv.

"I don't know, whatever you want to do is fine. I never really liked that show anyway." I say as I grab Liam's hand and start drawing on it, becoming fascinated the way they wrap around mine. Liam chuckles at me before responding.

"What are you doing with my hand?" Liam chuckles again at me as I move his hand around yet again. I giggle at myself and let go of his hand.

"I don't know, I just got fascinated with it I guess. Its fun to draw on with my finger." I say just realizing how weird that sounds. Oh well. Liam places his hand in front of me and I give him a confused look.

"Well I don't want to ruin your fascination. I might not get whats so interesting about a hand but if you do by all means go ahead and play with my hand." Liam says. I give him a small smile and give him a quick kiss before grabbing the hand. I continue my previous designs in his hand. We sit like this for about another three minutes, and then Liam pulls his hand away.

"I got an idea on what we could do. Promise you'll do it, okay Ari?" Liam says. This doesn't sound good.

"Well what is it?" I ask as I stand up, only to be pulled back down by Liam. He has me sitting in his lap not allowing me to escape. I wasn't going to try anyways, I never suceed whenever I try to.

"You have to pinky promise you'll do it before I tell you what it is, okay?" Liam asks. I debate my options and my curiousity takes over. I sigh but nod my head yes, and then him and I lock pinkies.

"Okay, we are going to do a twitcam. No ands ifs or buts." Liam says as he moves me so only one of his arms is wrapped around me, the other one grabbing his laptop. I let out a groan, knowing I should have not agreed. His fans don't want to see me.

"But Liam your fans don't want to see me. How about I just watch, I'll watch it in your room, okay?" I try to bargain with him. He has a smirk locked on his face and he shakes his head no. I let out a sigh as I see him go on twitter, and make a post saying in about 10 minutes he will be doing a twitcam.