Chapter 2

*Edited*

Ouch. I've got a headache. Did I drink last night? Oh....I did... Hangover, my biggest enemy is back. Yay... Wait, where am I? I think while I lay with my eyes closed. I open my eyes and find I am in a strange room. 'Where the heck am I?' I think. I take in my surrondings and realize Lori is no where in sight. I've come to the conclusion her and I got a hotel room. Ugh, let me go find her so we can get out of here. I think again. I stand up and hear a knock on the door. I freeze. Lori wouldn't knock... Did somebody take me home!? I quickly but quietly get back into bed so it look's like I'm still asleep. I hear the door open and feel the bed droop. There's a creep sitting next to me, seems like a good time to"wake up". I slowly stretch, making it seem as I just woke up. The I sit up and open my eyes.

Oh.

My.

Gosh.

The person next to me, the one and ONLY other person in sight, is freaking Liam James Payne. The Liam James Payne from the boyband One Direction, I must be dreaming... Maybe I've died and gone to Heaven, I can't be sure. Wait.. Where am I? Oh my gosh he kidnapped me, or raped me!

Sigh.

"What was that love?" Liam asks.

"Wait... Why am I here? Where's Lori? Can I have an autograph? Did you kidnap me? Am I asleep or am I awake? Am I in Heaven? Did the World End? Where am I? Wait... Oh My gosh we had sex didn't we? Oh my gosh my mom's going to think I'm a slut." I say.

All he does is laugh for a minute.. Did I say something funny? I think. Then he says something.

"Well, your friend is in the other room with Harry, the world didn't end from what I know of, I did not kidnap you, of course you can have an autograph, You're in the Hankley Five Star Hotel (FAKE HOTEL, I JUST MADE IT UP), You are none of the above, you are awake and lying next to me. (See what I did there? I slipped part's of Truly Madly Deeply in here. No? Okay then..) Your mom is not going to think you're a slut, we didn't do the deed love. Now tell me your name." Wow, nice going Ariadne. You just embarrassed yourself in front of Liam Fricken Payne. Nice. I think to myself. I'm really blushing right now.

"Oh, well can we go see Lori? And my names Ariadne Wooster, from Doncaster England." I say trying to act a bit more formal.

"Well goodmorning Ariadne, lovely name. Lori is it?" He asks me, so I nod. "Well, Lori is still asleep." Liam responds.

"You never told me why I'm here. Did Lori do the deed with one of you? She didn't really drink too much..." I say.

"No. Nobody had sex here Ariadne, okay? I would never, nor the lads, would take advantage of an... unstable woman. And for why you're here, well your friend and yourself were walking towards your car when some men decided to... try to take you. Me and the lads paid them off, then called the police on them. Don't worry, they won't get to you ever again." Liam finishes his speech. I laugh. I just start laughing.

"Ariadne... why are you laughing? Are you in shock.. Oh my... ZAYN!" Liam shouts.

"Liam, its okay! It's just... you said something funny.. So I laughed.. and you paid for us? Oh my goodness let me pay you back" I say.

"What did I say that was funny? Nothing's funny about almost being taken Ariadne. And nope, I will not tell you how much we paid. And you will not pay ANY of us back." He says with a smirk.

"Please let me pay you back Liam! How about I, hmm.... do your dishes???" -He shakes his head still smirking- "What about I buy you a cool hat or something?" -Again shakes a no while smirking- "Well what can I do?" I plead.

"Nothing. Oh wait, you can come to dinner with the lads, Lori, and I. We need to figure out some things. And you never answered my question what did I say that was funny?" Liam asks as Zayn walks in.

"Oh hello mate, I see someone woke up." Zayn says while looking between us. "How are you feeling love?" Zayn asks me. All I can think is "Zayn Malik aka Beyonce just talked to me. Oh my gosh yummm. Please someone help me. First Liam Payne and now Beyonce are both talking to me. Mmm, I wonder how Liam looks shirtless."

"What? Oh, and Liam you said.. a word that begins with an 's'." I say.

"Well Ariadne, I am not Beyonce, and Liam looks pretty muscular without I shirt. If I was Beyonce, I'd probably hit that. And yumm? What is that?". Zayn asks me. Oh my gosh, did I say that outloud?

"Yes love, you did. Was the word sex? You found that funny?" Liam asks me.

"That was fricken hilarious. And sorry for erm, saying what I umm, thought." I mumble the apoligy.

"Well its okay love don't apologize. I'm going to get you something for your head, you must have a huge hangover. You kept asking Niall for his pot of gold in the car last night. Your friend was asking for Harry's gravy, you two were hilarious." Zayn says while walking towards the door.

Right when Zayn was going to reach the door handle, somebody opens it. There stands the one man I thought I'd never see again. I never thought I wanted to see in person. There stood....

Louis William Tomlinson.

A/N: Hey guys! It's Sierra, I don't think this got any reads and it probably but I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! Thanks to anyone who did actually read this chapter, I love you guys!

Love, Sierra.