Chapter 59

"I know, I know, I miss him too. But he'll be here soon enough, okay?" I say to Jessie, who's on the couch watching 'This is Us' with me.

"Ruff." Is what I get in reply from her.

*Ding*. New message. From: ♥Liam♥

Hey Ari, just so y'know we're done. I feel sort of bad for ending this way, but it's easier. I met someone knew, her names Zoe. I'll be at the apartment after tour, I'd appreciate it if you could move your stuff out of there. Thanks, bye.' And attached is a picture of Liam smiling, his arm slung around a petite curly red-heads shoulder.

"What?" I ask nobody in particular, only earning a whimper from Woody, as if he knew what was going on before even I did.

~Zoe''s P.O.V~

Oh my god I'm meeting One Direction today. No, oh my god I'm meeting Liam Payne today. No, oh my god I'm meeting my soon to be husband today, Much better.

So basically I'm Zoe and I've loved Liam since the X-Factor days, much longer than his bitch of a girlfriend Ariadne. I bet I'd be a much better girlfriend than her, so I'm here to try and make that happen.

But first, I've got to pose as the ultimate Ariam shipper. Because then, maybe he'll make my job a bit easier by snapping a photo of us. Just help me out a little bit.

"Okay, next ten can go in." The security guard announces, allowing me and nine other girls with meet and greet passes backstage. Most of them are only ten or eleven, it's sort of sad. But they don't matter.

"Hello love! What's your name?" Liam asks, walking over to me, Good, he came to me first. It's obviously a sign he likes me, No, loves me.

"I'm Zoe, and might I say you and Ariadne are the cutest couple I've ever seen. I know not everyone is going to be supportive of her, but I love you guys and think you make a great couple. And you two have some of the cutest puppies the world has ever seen." I say cooly, trying to make it sound believabnle.

"Oh, really? That's great to hear, you're actually the first American fan to tell me that. Would you mind if I got a photo with you maybe? I could send it to her to show she's loved in the Americas aswell." He asks, taking out his phone.

"I should be the one asking for the photo! Sure, you can take a photo with me if I can get one with you after." I tell him.

"Sounds like a deal." He smiles, while typing in his passcode. Ariam, of course that's the password. Remember that. "Oh, we have the same phone case!" He laughs pointing to my phone which I've taken out of my pocket.

"Looks like we do!" I laugh too. Her then in a friendly manner puts his arm around my shoulder, snapping a photo of us smiling, me looking at him. Innocent enough, until I send a few words with it. Then I snap a photo of us, "Thank you," I tell him, pulling away. Then as I act like I'm walking away I 'accidently' bump his phone out of his hands.

"Whoops I'm sorry, let me get that." I say, quickly switching it with mine, handing him mine and keeping his. "I hate to ask, but do you know where there's a bathroom around here?" I ask him.

"Right down the hall, and thank you." He says pointing down the hall to a doorway. I quickly get into the bathroom and lock myself in, going onto Liam's phone and clicking Ari's contact, new text message.

Hey Ari, just so y'know we're done. I feel sort of bad for ending this way, but it's easier. I met someone knew, her names Zoe. I'll be at the apartment after tour, I'd appreciate it if you could move your stuff out of there. Thanks, bye.' This is what I send, attaching the photo of Liam and I. Then, I block her number and changing the number in her contact to my number. This way, he's texting me instead. Then lastly, I erase the message I sent her so it doesn't appear on his phone.

I lock the phone back up, and go to Liam right away. "Sorry to bug you again, but we switched phones. The same cases got em confused, sorry." I tell him.

"It's okay. Here, take yours back and I'll send her the photo later on." He smiles, handing me mine and I hand him his.

A/N IDEK HOW I DESERVED 10,000+ READS BUT THERE MUST BE A GOD WHO LOVES ME BECAUSE THAT'S WHAT I GOT SO THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOUUUUU. Lol so hey guys thanks for making that happen it's appreciated a bunch I don't take advantage of this I promise it's really awesome you got me these reads, it makes me feel awesome about myself so thanks. And here's thje drama chapter, One or two after this left and FHSTLP is over. So basically if this doesn't make sense, some girl wanted Liam and set herself on a mission to get him. And so she breaks up with Ari from Liam's phone and Ari is yeah you'll find out soon enough I thought this would be a cool thing to happen right before the end of the book sorry I'm not sorry but still I hope you enjoy and love me still because I love you guys still. AND I GOT MY OWN FUCKING LAPTOP NOW I'M SO HAPPY IT AIN'T EVEN FUNNY THERE'S NO MORE SHARING WITH PESKY BROTHERS OVER A COMPUTER IN MY MUM'S ROOM, NOW I GOT MY OWN LAPTOP SO WHILE THEY'RE STUCK WITH MY MUM IN HER ROOM I'LL BE JAMMING OUT IN MY LIVING ROOM TO FOUR AND ED SHEERAN (With Headphones of course because my sisters annoying.) AND I'LL BE WRITING ON IT SO NO WORRIES ABOUT BEING CAUGHT WRITING THERE'S JUST SO MANY PLUSES TO THIS IT AIN'T EVEN FUNNY SO YEAH LOL THANKS BYE I LOVE YOU ALL PLEASE CONTINUE READING, COMMENTING, VOTING AND I HOPE YOU ENJOYED BYE I LOVE YOUUUUU!!!!

Syrup Monstahr

(aka _One-Direction-5SOS_)