Chapter 35

We finally arrive at the mall after stopping at a local coffee house. Yes, we do need our coffee, it's not the end of the world. Ashley, Izzy, and I walk to the 'Aeropostale' where we promised to meet Taylor. Tay's always late, so I was surprised when I saw her waiting for us.

"Hey Tay." Izzy, Ashley and I all say in unsion. We get into this weird type of four way hug, and then we wak inside the store.

"Who's hoodie is that Ari?" Izzy asks as she grabs the long left arm spot on Liam's sweatshirt I'm wearing. It still smells like him, so I don't want to take it off. He smells good.

"Oh it's Liams. It was cold when we left my house, and I forgot my own upstairs. He just gave me his, and it was to cold out to say no." I explain as I lift up a purple shirt. I show it to the girls asking their opinion on it, and they all shake their head no. I don't really wear Aeropostale, so I'm probably not going to get anything here. I want to go to Forever 21.

"Wait, why was Liam even over our place?" Taylor chimes in as she lifts an adorable White hoodie off of a rack, again asking for approval, and she gets all three of us to nod yes.

"Well, we were going out to dinner, but I may or may not have gotten into a fight. Maybe." I shrug as I just grab a pair of jeans. I might as well buy them.

"Wait, you got into what!?" Ashley says with her jaw open wide. After I explain what happened at the restaurant, Ashley adds, "That Bitch." She was referring to the blond. (Haha Ashley actually commented that in the other chapter!)

"Yea... Well can we get out of here? Let's go to Forever 21!" I say as I run to the register before allowing any of them to talk. They just laugh, but shortly follow behind and pay for their own clothing. We exit the store before we start to conversate again.

"So how are you doing Izzy?" I ask hoping she understands what I'm trying to say. I'm not sure if she wants Ashley to know, because they just met about an hour ago in the car. Maybe she won't mind, but I just wanted to be safe. Izzy gives me a small smile before answering.

"The baby and I are fine, don't worry. Hayes and I are excited, but I just hope I won't be stressed out too much. I have got to plan for our wedding, which by the way, is going to be a month before the baby is one. I hope he or she will be able to be my flower girl or ring bearer." She says finishing with a smile. Taylor and I return it, because we knew she was pregnant. But Ashley jumps back and looks shocked.

"You can't be pregnant! How are you pregnant, you're like, so skinny!" Ashley says as she places her hand over her mouth. She looks embarassed, probably because she was the only one who didn't know.

"Aww thank you, but I found out when you guys were at your interview or whatever it was. Apparently right now I'm one month and two weeks pregnant, according to the doctor. I really still don't believe it though, everything still feels the same. I don't feel like I'm carrying another being, but my mother told me soon enough I will start complaining about the differences." Izzy says as we reach my favorite shop, 'Forever 21'. We make small talk here and there inside the shop, but we all break off into different sections basically. Taylor goes off on a mission to find new shoes, Ashley goes to the upper part of the store looking to embark on finding some jewelry, and I go look at clothing. Izzy follows me, because she doesn't really want anything. Atleast thats what she told me.