Chapter 34

I wake up with a yawn and as I go to stretch, I hit something. I look over and see Liam just waking up, adorable. He lets out a sigh, and opens his eyes. His eyes go wide, I'm guessing because he doesn't recognize the room too well, but once he finds me they go back to normal. He pulls me closer to him and gives me a kiss on my cheek. I return the favor and give him a smile as I get off the bed.

"So how about we eat a quick breakfast, and then on my way to pick up Izzy I'll drop you off?" I ask him. He groans but nods his head. He rolls on the bed moving the duvet around with him. I giggle at his current state of sleepiness and walk out of my bedroom to make breakfast. Once I get to the kitchen, I ook in the fridge to find something to make. I find all of the ingrediants to make french toast, so that's what I'm making for Liam. I'll just have an apple while I cook.

"When my apples gone and the french toast is done, I put it on a plate and bring maple syrup. I make two cups of tea, and walk back into my bedroom. When I look at Liam, he's back asleep. I sigh and place the food and drinks on the bedside table, and take a seat next to him. He looks like a really cute child sleeping, and as much as I don't want to wake him, I have plans today.

"Liam, wake up. I made you breakfast." I say as I shake his shoulder. He lets out a groan, followed by a sigh, and then he sits upright criss-cross applesace way. He motions for me to sit in his lap, and I comply.

"So what do I get for breakfast love?" Liam asks as he gives me a quick kiss. Before I answer, I give him another kiss and crawl out of his lap, so now I'm sitting face to face with him.

"You get French toast and tea. If you don't like it, we can stop at a drive-thru and get you something. But we need to hurry, I have to pick Izzy and Ashley up in an hour and a half. You eat and I'll go take a shower." I say as I climb out of the bed. I hand him his food and one of the tea mugs, and go for my escape.

"Wait! One second Ari." Liam says. I turn around and tilt my head in question. "What did you eat? Do you want some of these?" Liam asks as he raises the plate of French Toast indicating thats what he was talking about.

"No thanks Li Li, I ate an apple. I really need to get ready though, I promise it will be a quick shower." I say as I grab my outfit for the day then exit my bedroom. I walk into the bathroom and lock the door behind me so nobody can walk in. I quickly brush my teeth before turning the water on to the perfect temperature in the shower, then I undress and hop in. In about ten minutes, I'm out of the shower. I dry off, then I put on my outfit. I'm wearing a a tank top that reads: Hi." With a pair of black leggings. I put on my black converses. Then I straighten my hair, and decide to put it in a Waterfall Braid. Then I put on my shiny lip-gloss and some mascara. Not too much because for now it's only the mall. I can change later. When I unlock the door, Liam is sitting on the wall opposite of the door. He looks so bored, I hope he wasn't sitting there the whole time I was in the bathroom.

"Liam were you sitting there the whole time I was in the bathroom?" I say as I slide down the wall next to him. He nods his head yes, and I give him a quick kiss. I try to pull him up, but he protests. "Ugh Liam, why won't you get up? We have an hour until we go pick up Ashley and drop you off." I say.

"Because if I get up, then I'll have to leave, and I don't want to leave. If I stay seated here all day, maybe you will stay too." He whines. He is too cute.

"Ugh Liam. I told you last night that you were going to have to leave in the morning. I'm sorry, I wish I could spend the day with you. But I already have plans with the girls." I say as I keep trying to get Liam up. He finally gives in, but once he stands up he picks me up bridal style. I giggle at the action, because as always, its adorable.

"I know you have plans with them, but that doesn't mean I won't be missing you while you're gone. Do you promise you'll call me while your gone? Please babe?" Liam asks as he pecks my nose. I nod my head yes, because I know if I open my mouth I'll 'awwe' at him calling me babe. He puts me down as we reach the living room. I quickly run into the kitchen and grab my phone, and once I return to the living room Liam is seated on the couch watching some weird Shark documentary. As I sit down next to him I check the time and see that we have 30 minutes until we pick up Ashley. Taylor promised to meet us at the mall, so I don't have to worry about calling Niall. After I drop off Liam I'm picking up Izzy, so that covers everyone. In about 10 minutes Liam and I should head out, because I'm not quite sure where Ashley's apartment is. I look at Liam who is watching the show with full attention.