Chapter 53

I wake up to something groaning from my right, and instantly I know it's Liam.

"Babe, are you okay? Did you eat too much or something?" I ask sitting up. No response, but I do get another whimper from his lips. Both puppies have moved to the floor now, cuddling with each other on an old t-shirt of Li's.

"Li, wake up. Come on, please? You okay?" I ask, shaking his shoulder. Just another groan.

"Harry! Come here!" I knock on the wall that connects to Harrys room.

"What do you-" Harry cuts himself off with his own laughter once he walks in. What is he laughing at?

"Harry stop laughing! Liam wont wake up and he keeps groaning, is he okay? Did he do anything weird last night at the party?" I ask, trying to recall myself if I noticed anything weird.

"No, not last night. But looks like Li over here is having a weird dream, if you know what I'm saying." Harry continues to laugh while exiting the room. A weird dream?

"Liam, wake up!" I whine, falling back onto my pillow.

"Liam has a boner!" Louis shouts running into the room, jumping on the bed laughing and almost crushing me in the process. He does manage to wake Liam up though.

"Louis, please get the fuck out of my room." Liam sighs, running his hand through his hair as I try to suppress a giggle, Louis was right.

"You just want me to leave so Ariadne can help you with your little, or not so little shall I say, problem, don't you? Fine fine, I shall leave. No babies, all I'm saying." Louis laughs putting his hands up in mock defense, earning a pillow thrown towards him by Liam.

"Woody, Jessie, let's give your parents some alone time." Louis continues picking up the dogs and walking out of the room, kicking the door shut behind him. And that's when I burst out laughing.

"It's not funny, I can't help it." Liam whines, rolling closer and draping his arm around me.

"Sorry Li, but that was pretty funny. I hope your sleep was good though." I continue laughing, wiggling around to face Liam, who is now sporting a shameless grin.

"Oh, it was very good. Probably one of the best I've ever had, if not the best. It was starring you, and me. Best case scenario right there." He says planting a kiss to my cheek, then dragging his lips to my ear whispering, "I could show you where we left off if you want."

"I'm flattered and all babe, but I'm going to have to turn down your offer. I don't think giving the boys another reason to make fun of you is in our best interest right now, plus I don't think I like the idea of myself getting taunted for this." I giggle giving him a single kiss to the lips before adding, "Now, you go in the bathroom and do whatever it is you do to get rid of your little friend, take a shower or something, and I'll get dressed."

"Or, how about you come help me get rid of my little friend?" He asks.

"Cheeky this morning, are we now Li? But still not today babe. Soon. Now go, let me change." I say, dragging him out of bed and practically pulling him to the door.

"Can I watch?" He whines, hope and lust in his eyes. But I hold my ground, rolling my eyes and shaking my head before he finally exits. I walk towards my bag at the foot of the bed, pulling out the first two pieces clothing I touch, a shirt and pants. Replacing the ones I'm already wearing and brushing out my hair, seeing as I have nothing planned for today no need in makeup, I walk out of the room and go towards the living room where noise is coming from.

"So wheres dirty boy?" Niall laughs when I walk into the room.

"I sent him off, he's doing something." I shrug flopping down on the couch next to Ashley, taking Woody out of her arms.