Chapter 32

(Continuation Of Chapter 31)

After Liam announces that the twitcams almost over, all the viewers beg us to stay longer, since it was only a seven minute video.

"Liam lets just chat with them some more, they want to be updated on you and the boys." I say as I take Liams hand and start drawing shapes and patterns into it like earlier.

"No, I think they'd rather see your beautiful face, but whatever. I guess four more minutes won't hurt anyone." Liam shrugs as he fixes the laptop on my lap. I just nod my head in agreement to his statement.

"Oh! I have a very important message for all of you, so make sure your in a quite place." Liam says looking into the camera sternly. I raise my eyebrow in confusion and he just gives my hand a reassuring squeeze.

"Okay, so today while Ariadne was at work, some of you guys found her. Now thats not a bad thing, but the bad thing is she got fired for bringing too much attention to the small restaurant. I wasn't there to see how many of you showed up, but while on the phone I heard a good amount of your screams. I'm just asking you guys if you could, please, please, please, don't hurt Ari if you see her in public. If you want to ask her something, she'll be more than happy to answer. You don't have to grab at her or pull her. Like I said I wasn't there today, so I don't know if any of you guys did anything to her, but I know it happened in the past with Louis' ex. So please don't hurt Ari, if you do I'll cry." Liam pouts. That was honestly the most sweetest thing a guys said for me, besides my father. I let go of Liam's hand and wrap both of my arms around his neck. I leave a peck on his cheek, not wanting to make the fans have any more 'feels'. I lean up so I'm at his ear.

"Thank you Liam, that was so sweet." I murmur into his ear. I pull back so I'm face to face with him before continuing. "I love you." I say as I pull out of our embrace. Liam has other plans though, so as I'm pulling away he pulls me back and gives me a passionate kiss. Once he pulls away we both have a smile plastering our faces.

"I love you more." He says to me. I just now remember the laptop, and mentally curse. Liam must see my gaze, and he lets a few curses fall out of his mouth in a whisper. "Umm guys I guess this is goodbye, see you next time! Don't forget about our upcoming tour! This was Ari and Liam!" Liam says as he gets off the twitcam. I look at him one last time before I fall into a fit of laughter, only to be soonly followed by him.

~2 Hours Later~

"Yes, I'm sorry. I should've been more aware." Liam says as we sit at a big round table, used for meetings. After the twitcam incident Liam got a call from management saying they'd like to see us. He tried to get me out of it, to no avail. So here I sit, watching the five men in buisness suits scold Liam and I for our recklessness. I can't help but feel inferior to these men, because I'm still in my old work attire. Liam is wearing jeans and a tank top, which he looks so good in might I add, but it looks more appropriate than my own outfit. I can't help but look at Liam's tattoo of the four arrows on his arm every few seconds, intoxicated with its appeal.

"You two do realize that now more fans are going to be looking for Ariadne now. Some fans can be brutal, they come across straight forward, they ask what they really want to know. Do you think you can handle that Ariadne?" The man in the tan suit asks. I let my eyes linger on Liam's tattoo for a few more seconds before forcing them to meet the mans green eyes.

"Sure, I know they are just curious, so I'll answer their questions. But if they ask something I don't want to answer, I'll tell them I don't feel comfortable answering." I say to the man before looking around the room desperately looking for something to draw my eyes away from returning to Liam's tattoo. The men in the room all sigh, with the exception of Liam. The men sigh a 'fine' and tell us we can leave now, just make sure not to draw too much attention to ourselves for a week or two.