:Love you kid:

Here's a short fanfiction about Iron Dad:

Tony Stark was used to facing all sorts of villains, from angry robots to world-conquering megalomaniacs. But nothing prepared him for the challenge he was about to face: raising his young ward, Peter Parker, on his own.

Tony had never thought of himself as father material, but after an accident killed Peter's parents, he found himself stepping up to take care of the young boy. It had been a challenge, to say the least. But as he watched Peter grow and mature, Tony found himself falling more and more in love with his young ward.

One day, as they flew across the city in Iron Man's suit, Peter turned to him with a grin on his face. "You know, Mr. Stark," he said, "you're kind of like my dad. My Iron Dad!"

Tony felt a lump form in his throat as he looked down at the boy. For the first time in his life, he realized that he had found something more important than his work as a superhero: a family.

From that day forward, Tony threw himself into being the best Iron Dad he could be. He took Peter on adventures, taught him how to fight, and even helped him with his homework. And every time they saved the world together, Tony was filled with pride and love for his young protege.

As Iron Dad, Tony had found a new purpose in life – one that taught him that true strength came not from his suit, but from his heart.