:Bullying is not right :

Sure, here it is:

IronDad Superfamily: Overprotective Tony and Papa Steve with the Avengers and Happy, Comforting Peter after Being Bullied

Peter had always been a sweet and sensitive kid, and unfortunately, that made him an easy target for bullies. It was something that Tony and Steve worried about constantly, and something that the rest of the Avengers and Happy were well aware of.

And so, when Peter came rushing into the living room in tears, the family jumped into action.

"What's wrong, Peter?" Steve asked, his voice gentle and soothing.

Peter sniffled, wiping his nose on his sleeve. "I...I was just in the bathroom and some kids were picking on me," he admitted, his voice barely above a whisper.

Tony's eyes narrowed and he stood up, his fists clenched. "Who were these kids? I'll give them a piece of my mind!"

But Peter shook his head, his eyes wide with fear. "No! Please don't make it worse," he pleaded. "I just want to forget about it."

Steve placed a comforting arm around Peter's shoulders. "Okay, okay. We won't do anything that will make it worse for you, Peter," he said, his voice soft and understanding.

Instead, they focused on comforting Peter. Clint brought him a box of tissues, while Thor made him a cup of his favorite tea. Natasha offered to teach Peter some self-defense moves, and Bruce rolled out a yoga mat, hoping that a little relaxation would help ease Peter's nerves.

Tony, meanwhile, sat down next to Peter, pulling him into a tight embrace. "I'm so sorry this happened, Peter. We're all here for you, okay?" he said, his own voice thick with emotion.

Peter nodded, his body shaking with sobs. "Thank you, Dad," he whispered, reaching up to wipe his tears away.

From that day on, the whole family made a pact to watch out for Peter and make sure that he was never alone when he was feeling vulnerable. Whether it was offering to walk him to school or keeping a closer eye on him during missions, they all worked together to protect their little family member.

And through it all, Peter knew that he was loved, and that he had a family that would always be there to comfort him, no matter what.