Bambi

IronDad Tony and Papa Steve sat on the couch in the living room, surrounded by their Superfamily and a few of their Avenger friends. Bucky and Nick Fury were exchanging war stories, while Hulk and Bruce chatted about the latest scientific advancements. Happy was making snacks in the kitchen, and the rest of the Superfamily were playing board games at the table.

Peter sat on the floor next to Tony and Steve, his big Bambi eyes wide with wonder and curiosity. He was listening intently to everyone's conversations and occasionally chimed in with some of his own ideas.

Tony and Steve couldn't help but smile at their son's innocent and enthusiastic demeanor. They knew that Peter had a way of capturing everyone's attention with his wide-eyed look and childlike wonder.

"Hey, Peter, do you want to come and join us?" Bucky asked, holding out a board game.

Peter looked up at Bucky with his big, innocent eyes. "Uh, sure!"

As Peter joined the others at the table, Tony and Steve exchanged a happy glance. They knew that their son had found a place in everyone's hearts, and that he was safe and loved in this big family they had created.

As the evening wore on, Tony and Steve watched as Peter played with his new friends and learned from the experiences that life offered him. And though they tried to be overprotective at times, they knew that they had given their son a life full of wonder and love.