Title: Superfamily Easter Fun

It was Easter morning and the Superfamily was bustling with excitement. Tony, Steve, Bucky, Clint, and Peter were all gathered in the living room, ready to start their annual Easter egg hunt. Tony had gone all out, as usual, with over 590 Easter eggs hidden throughout the compound.

"Alright, team," Tony announced, "Let's get this Easter egg hunt started! Remember, the one who finds the most eggs gets a special prize."

Peter's eyes lit up at the mention of a special prize. He loved Easter, not just for the candy, but for the fun of searching for hidden treasures. He was especially excited to see what Tony had hidden inside the eggs this year. Last year, he had found a mini Iron Man suit in one of the eggs, and he couldn't wait to see what surprises awaited him this time.

With a signal from Tony, the Superfamily scattered in all directions, searching high and low for the colorful eggs. Peter ran around the compound, his eyes scanning every nook and cranny for the hidden treasures. He found eggs hidden in the most unexpected places, from the top of the bookshelf to the inside of the flower pots.

As the hunt went on, Peter noticed that some of the eggs were heavier than others. When he cracked them open, he found not only candy and stickers, but also coins and even a few dollar bills. Tony always liked to add a little extra excitement to the Easter egg hunt, and Peter loved it.

Finally, after what felt like hours of searching, the Superfamily reconvened in the living room to count their spoils. Peter proudly displayed his collection of eggs, grinning from ear to ear. Tony, as always, had hidden the most eggs, but Peter was still eager to see what special prize he had in store.

As the eggs were counted, Tony announced, "And the winner is... Peter! Congratulations, kiddo. You found the most eggs, so you get the special prize."

Peter's eyes widened as Tony handed him a golden egg, much larger and shinier than the others. He eagerly cracked it open and found a wad of cash inside, along with a note that read, "Congratulations, champ. Enjoy your prize!"

Peter's face lit up with joy as he hugged Tony, thanking him for the amazing Easter egg hunt. The Superfamily gathered around, laughing and sharing in the excitement of the day. It was moments like these that made them cherish their time together as a family, and they couldn't wait for the next adventure that awaited them. "Wow, Tony, you really outdid yourself this year," Steve said, giving Tony a pat on the back. "I think Peter might have a future as a treasure hunter with those skills."

Peter beamed with pride, feeling like the luckiest kid in the world. "Thanks, Mr. Stark! This was the best Easter egg hunt ever!"

Bucky ruffled Peter's hair and chuckled. "You're a natural, kid. But don't forget to share some of that candy with us, alright?"

Clint chimed in, "Yeah, we all worked hard to hide those eggs, so we deserve a share of the spoils."

Peter nodded eagerly, already thinking about which candies he wanted to share with his superfamily. As they all settled down to enjoy their Easter treats, Peter couldn't help but feel grateful for the amazing family he had. They may not be a traditional family, but they were his family, and he wouldn't have it any other way.

As the day went on, the Superfamily enjoyed a delicious Easter brunch and spent the afternoon playing games and sharing stories. It was a day filled with laughter, love, and plenty of chocolate. And as the sun began to set, Peter snuggled up next to Tony, feeling content and happy.

"Thanks for the best Easter ever, Dad," Peter said, hugging Tony tightly.

Tony ruffled Peter's hair and smiled. "Anytime, kiddo. I'm just glad we could all spend this day together."

As the Superfamily settled in for the evening, Peter drifted off to sleep, feeling grateful for the love and joy that filled their home. It was a day he would never forget, and he knew that no matter what adventures lay ahead, they would always be there for each other. After all, that's what being a family was all about.