Title: Superfamily to the Rescue

Peter groaned as he hobbled into the living room, his leg wrapped in a makeshift bandage. He winced with every step, trying to hide the pain from his parents, Tony and Steve.

"Hey kiddo, what's wrong?" Tony asked, noticing the way Peter was favoring his injured leg.

"I think I sprained my ankle during training today," Peter admitted, trying to downplay the severity of the injury.

Steve immediately stood up from the couch, concern etched on his face. "Let me take a look at it, Peter."

Peter reluctantly sat down on the coffee table, allowing Steve to carefully unwrap the bandage and examine his swollen ankle.

"It's definitely sprained," Steve confirmed, gently prodding the tender area. "You should have told us right away, Peter. We could have helped you."

"I didn't want to bother you guys," Peter mumbled, feeling guilty for keeping his injury a secret.

Tony crouched down in front of Peter, placing a hand on his shoulder. "You're not a bother, kiddo. We're a family, and we take care of each other. Now, let's get you patched up properly."

As Steve fetched an ice pack from the kitchen, Tony rummaged through the first aid kit and found a brace for Peter's ankle. Together, they carefully wrapped the brace around Peter's leg, making sure it was secure and comfortable.

"Thanks, dads," Peter said, feeling grateful for their help.

"Anytime, kiddo," Tony replied with a smile. "And next time, don't hesitate to come to us if you're hurt. We're always here for you."

Peter nodded, feeling reassured by his parents' words. "I promise I will."

As they settled back on the couch, Steve wrapped an arm around Peter's shoulders. "You know, I think we should take it easy tonight and watch a movie together. What do you say, Peter?"

Peter grinned, feeling the warmth of his family's love. "That sounds perfect, dads. I love you guys."

"We love you too, Peter," Tony and Steve said in unison, their hearts full of love for their superfamily.