First time walking

It was a beautiful day at the Stark Tower, with the sun shining and a slight breeze in the air. Peter was turning three years old, and he was trying to walk for the very first time.

He held onto a nearby table, taking shaky steps. Tony and Steve were standing close by, watching with anticipation.

"Come on, buddy! You got this!" Tony cheered, clapping his hands.

Steve nodded, smiling proudly. "Take your time, little one. You can do it."

Suddenly, Peter took a step too far and stumbled. He hit his head on the table, causing a small cut to appear on his forehead. Peter's face twisted into a pained expression, and he began to wail.

Tony and Steve immediately rushed over to Peter, lifting him up. They both felt their hearts break into pieces seeing Peter with a bleeding wound on his forehead. Tony pulled his handkerchief out of his pocket while Steve examined the wound carefully.

"Shhhh, Peter. It's okay, buddy. Daddy's got you," Steve spoke softly, trying to soothe the crying baby.

Tony gently wiped the blood away from Peter's forehead, all the while making shushing noises, trying to calm their little one down. Steve applied a band-aid to the cut with the help of Bruce, who had come running over when he heard the cries.

"We've got you, my little prince," Thor said, offering his hand.

"Not if I get there first," Loki said and chuckled.

The rest of the superfamily gathered around, offering their support, giving Peter new toys to play with and trying to distract him from the wound.

While the rest of the Avengers fawned over the little one, Steve and Tony had a discussion about what went wrong and how to handle the situation next time. The team was always prepared for emergencies, even if they hoped they would never have to happen.

"Let's keep the first aid kit easily accessible from now on," Tony said, wrapping his arm securely around Steve's shoulder.

"Agreed, and let's make sure that we're supervising him constantly. We don't want this to happen again," Steve said, his voice filled with concern.

From that day on, Tony and Steve kept a much closer watch on Peter and made sure to have the first aid kit close by at all times. The superfamily made sure to keep an eye on Peter as well, ready to offer reassurance and support when he needed it most.

Over time, Peter's cut healed up, leaving nothing but a small scar on his forehead. He continued to learn how to walk with the support of his dads and the rest of the superfamily.

As Peter grew up, he often looked back on that day with a sense of love and gratitude, knowing that he had a family that would always be there to take care of him, no matter what.

And for Tony and Steve, that was all they needed to know.

I hope you enjoyed that! Let me know if you have any feedback or if there's anything else I can help you with.