The shake up

here's the fanfic:

Peter Parker had been in an altercation with a group of thugs while swinging through the city. He had come out with a black eye and a bleeding lip and was feeling pretty shaken up. Nevertheless, he knew that he could count on his Superfamily for support.

As he entered the Avengers Tower, he found himself surrounded by his family. Tony was the first to notice Peter's injuries, and he rushed to his side, examining the cuts and bruises.

"What happened, Peter?" Tony asked urgently.

"It was just a couple of guys in the park. I don't know who they were," Peter admitted, sounding a little shaken.

Steve's expression hardened, and he crossed his arms. "Did you give them what they deserved?"

Peter shook his head. "No, I tried to run away, but they caught up with me. I didn't have much of a chance to fight them off."

Thor clenched his fists, and his eyes flashed with anger. "They shall pay for their insolent behavior. I shall hunt them down and make them regret ever crossing you, young Peter."

Natasha placed a comforting hand on Peter's shoulder. "Don't worry, Peter. We'll make sure that it doesn't happen again. You're safe with us."

Peter felt a rush of gratitude at their overprotectiveness. It was sometimes frustrating, but it was moments like this that he knew he had a family that would always have his back. He smiled weakly at them.

"Thanks, guys. I...I appreciate that," Peter said softly.

Tony put his arm around Peter's shoulder. "You're one of us, kid. You're family, and we always protect our own."

From that day on, the Superfamily became even more vigilant in their protective measures. They made sure that Peter was never alone and did everything in their power to prevent anything like that from happening again.

Peter knew that he was lucky to have such a loving and caring family, and he smiled as he leaned into Tony's embrace. He knew that no matter what came their way, they would always have each other's backs.