Bashful 

IronDad and Papa Steve Superfamily With All The Avengers, Happy, Bucky, and Nick Fury, Hulk, and Bruce Overprotective Nice Peter Innocent Fanfic

Peter always had a way of making people feel special. His innocent and kind soul touched everyone, and they felt honored to be a part of his life.

One day, while the family was eating dinner together, Peter made a joke that left everyone laughing. Suddenly, he realized that everyone was looking at him and blushed deeply, making his cheeks turn red.

The family members all noticed his sudden change in demeanor and began to tease him playfully. They loved seeing Peter blush and it was a clear indication of his innocence and purity.

Tony and Steve, in their roles as IronDad and Papa Steve, were the first to reach out to Peter and tell him that everything was alright. They then took turns telling funny jokes, making Peter laugh again.

The family continued to joke and laugh together all throughout dinner, each making an effort to make Peter laugh again and again. The Avengers, Happy, Bucky, Nick Fury, Hulk, and Bruce all found themselves feeling so protective over Peter, wanting to do anything to make him smile.

As the night wore on, they finally settled down to watch a movie together, all snuggled up in blankets and pillows. Peter felt happy to be surrounded by so much love and joy.

As sleepiness finally overtook him, Peter curled up in his blankets, feeling grateful for the wonderful family he had. Although he blushed at times, he knew one thing for sure - he was surrounded by love, and that was all he needed.

In the end, the family expressed its love for Peter in a way that they knew he would appreciate - by making him happy and surrounding him with love and laughter. His blushing face only made them love him more, and they cherished every moment that they spent together.