Title: A Mother's Day to Remember

It was Mother's Day, a day meant to celebrate the love and sacrifices of mothers everywhere. But for Peter Parker, it was a day tinged with sadness.

As the newest member of the Superfamily Avengers, Peter had grown close to his superhero family. Tony Stark, his mentor and father figure, and Pepper Potts, his caring and strong mother figure, had welcomed him into their lives with open arms. Then there was Morgan Stark, Peter's younger sister, full of energy and mischief that always brought a smile to his face.

But there was someone missing on this special day. May Parker, Peter's beloved aunt and the woman who had raised him with love and care, was no longer with them. She had been a beacon of strength and support for Peter, always there to encourage him and cheer him on in his heroics. Her absence left a gaping hole in Peter's heart, especially on a day like Mother's Day.

As Peter sat alone in his room, gazing at a photo of May on his bedside table, he felt a wave of sadness wash over him. Tears welled up in his eyes as he thought about all the memories they had shared, the laughter and the love that had filled their home.

Just then, Tony entered the room, a somber look on his face. He didn't say anything, just sat down next to Peter and put a comforting arm around his shoulders. They sat in silence for a while, letting their shared grief bring them closer together.

After a moment, Tony spoke softly. "I miss her too, Pete. She was an amazing woman, and she would be so proud of the hero you've become."

Peter nodded, grateful for Tony's words. He knew that he wasn't alone in his grief, that he had a family who loved him and would always be there for him.

As the day wore on, the Superfamily Avengers came together to share stories and memories of their own mothers. They laughed and cried, finding solace in each other's company and the bonds that united them.

And as the sun set on Mother's Day, Peter felt a sense of peace wash over him. May may no longer be with them in person, but her love and legacy lived on in his heart and in the family that surrounded him.

With a smile, Peter looked up at the evening sky, feeling grateful for the love and support that surrounded him. And he knew that no matter what challenges lay ahead, he would face them with the strength and courage that May had always instilled in him.

As the stars twinkled overhead, Peter whispered a silent thank you to his beloved aunt, knowing that she was watching over him, now and always.