No coffee

Sure, here is the fanfic:

IronDad Tony and Papa Steve sat at the kitchen table while the rest of their Superfamily, along with the Avengers and other close allies, chatted in the living room. Suddenly, Peter, their young son, burst into the kitchen with a giant smile on his face.

"Good morning, everyone!" Peter exclaimed as he grabbed a cup and a pot of coffee.

"Whoa, hold on there, buddy," Tony said as he gently took the coffee pot out of Peter's reach. "You know you can't have that."

Peter's face fell as he realized what he had done. "Oh, right. Sorry, Dad."

Tony leaned down and put his hand on Peter's shoulder. "It's okay, kiddo. We just want you to stay healthy and safe."

Papa Steve chimed in, "And we also want you to establish good habits early on. You can enjoy coffee when you're older, but for now, let's stick to something else."

Feeling a bit disappointed, Peter turned to the fridge and grabbed a carton of apple juice. "I guess I'll have some juice instead."

As Peter poured himself a glass of juice, the Superfamily and their friends smiled at each other. They knew how innocent and interested in everything Peter was, and how they would do anything to protect him and help him form healthy habits.

The rest of the afternoon was filled with activities that Peter enjoyed, as he played games and explored the Superfamily's home with enthusiasm. And as the day drew to a close, Tony and Steve tucked Peter into bed with a smile.

"Goodnight, Peter," they said together.

"Goodnight, Dad, goodnight Papa Steve," Peter replied with a yawn. Feeling safe and loved, he drifted off to sleep.