Backpain

Sure, I can come up with a story for you!

In this story, Peter Parker is out on patrol one night when he takes a fall and hurts his back. He tries to make it back to the Avengers compound on his own, but by the time he gets there, he can barely walk.

Tony Stark and Steve Rogers are both there to greet him, and they can tell immediately that something is wrong. They rush over to him and help him into the infirmary, where they run some tests and determine that he's injured his back pretty badly.

Tony and Steve are beside themselves with worry as they work to make Peter comfortable and call in the Avengers' medical team to treat him. Peter's in a lot of pain, and he can barely move as he lies there on the exam table.

Despite the medical team's best efforts, Peter's condition doesn't improve. He needs to stay in bed for a few days to let his back heal, and he's visibly frustrated by the fact that he can't do his usual Spider-Man patrols.

Tony and Steve reassure him that everything will be okay, telling him that he needs to take it easy and let his body heal. They bring him food, books, and movies to keep him entertained, and they make sure to check in on him regularly to see if he needs anything.

The other Avengers are in shock too, with tears streaming down their faces as they sit vigil by Peter's side. They know how much he means to the team and how much they all love him. They feel like they're in a nightmare that they can't shake themselves awake from.

Despite his frustration and pain, Peter starts to feel a sense of comfort and security being surrounded by his family. He starts to realize how much they truly care for him and how lucky he is to have them in his life.

As the days go by, Peter's back starts to heal, and he begins to feel like his old self again. He's grateful for Tony and Steve's love and support, knowing that he can always rely on them, even in his darkest hour. And the rest of the Avengers are grateful too, knowing that their family is strong and that they'll always be there for each other, no matter what.