Title: "Sparks and Senses"

It was the Fourth of July, a day full of celebrations and fireworks for the Superfamily Avengers. Tony, Steve, and Peter were gathered with the rest of the team at the Avengers compound, ready to enjoy the festivities.

As the sun began to set, the fireworks lit up the sky with bursts of color and light. Peter's eyes widened in awe at the dazzling display, his excitement palpable. However, as the loud explosions echoed through the night, Peter started to flinch, his hands instinctively covering his ears.

Tony and Steve noticed Peter's discomfort and immediately moved to his side. "Hey, Pete, are you okay?" Steve asked, concern evident in his voice.

Peter nodded, a forced smile on his face. "I'm okay, just... the fireworks are a bit loud," he admitted, his senses overwhelmed by the noise.

Tony placed a comforting hand on Peter's shoulder. "It's okay, kiddo. How about we watch from inside where it's quieter?" he suggested, knowing how sensitive Peter's senses could be at times.

Peter nodded gratefully, allowing Tony to guide him indoors where the noise was muffled. The rest of the team joined them, taking a break from the festivities to check in on Peter.

Natasha, Bruce, Thor, and the others all offered words of support and understanding, making Peter feel safe and cared for. Tony and Steve shared a knowing look, grateful for the love and support of their unique little family.

As the fireworks continued to light up the sky outside, Peter leaned against Tony and Steve, feeling grateful for their unwavering presence by his side. Despite the sensory overload, Peter knew that as long as he had his family with him, he could always find peace and comfort in even the loudest of celebrations.