Giggle machine

Sure, here's your story:

IronDad Superfamily: Overprotective Tony and Papa Steve with the Avengers and Happy, Enjoying Peter's Giggles

Peter's giggles were contagious, spreading through the whole family like wildfire. It was something that they treasured, especially after long days of fighting villains and saving the world.

Tony and Steve loved nothing more than hearing Peter's infectious laughter, and they would often go out of their way to make him laugh. It was their way of reminding him that despite all the chaos and danger surrounding them, they were still a family that had fun together.

One day, after a particularly grueling mission, Tony and Steve surprised Peter with a homemade silly string machine. They set it up in the living room and waited for Peter to come in.

When Peter walked in and saw the machine, his eyes widened with excitement. Tony and Steve grinned mischievously as they pressed the button, sending streams of brightly colored string flying everywhere.

Peter shrieked with laughter as the colorful strings wrapped around him, tickling his nose and making him sneeze. The rest of the family chimed in, their own laughter filling the room.

For the next hour, the family played and laughed, completely forgetting about the stresses of their superhero lives. As the day drew to a close, they all collapsed into a heap on the couch, exhausted but happy.

Peter snuggled up to Tony and Steve, his giggles turning into soft contented chuckles. He felt incredibly loved and safe with his family, knowing that no matter what happened, they would always be there to make him laugh and lift his spirits.

And as they drifted off to sleep, the sound of Peter's giggles lingering in the air, the family knew that they had something special – a love that could withstand anything that came their way.