Title: Breathless

Title: Breathless

Peter Parker swung through the city, feeling the rush of the wind against his face and the adrenaline pumping through his veins. Being Spider-Man was exhilarating, and he couldn't help but feel invincible as he leaped from building to building. But as he landed on a rooftop, he felt a tightness in his chest that he hadn't felt in a long time.

He shrugged it off, thinking it was just a temporary discomfort. After all, he had been bitten by a radioactive spider and gained superpowers, so maybe his asthma had disappeared too. He hadn't used his inhaler in months, and he had almost forgotten that he had ever had asthma in the first place.

But as the days went on, the tightness in his chest persisted, and he found himself wheezing after a particularly intense battle with a group of villains. He tried to brush it off, not wanting to worry his dads, Steve and Tony, but it became harder to ignore as the symptoms grew worse.

One evening, as he sat with his family for dinner, Peter couldn't hide his struggle to catch his breath. Steve and Tony exchanged concerned glances, and Steve gently asked, "Peter, are you okay? You seem to be having trouble breathing."

Peter hesitated, not wanting to admit that his asthma had returned. But as he took a shaky breath, he knew he couldn't keep it a secret any longer. "I think my asthma is back," he admitted, feeling a pang of disappointment that he wasn't as invincible as he had thought.

Steve and Tony immediately sprang into action, comforting Peter and reassuring him that it was okay to have asthma. They reminded him that it didn't make him any less of a superhero, and that they would help him manage it just like they always had.

From that day on, Peter made sure to carry his inhaler with him at all times, and his dads made sure to check in on him regularly to make sure he was okay. And although he had to come to terms with the fact that he wasn't completely free from his asthma, he knew that he was still a valuable member of the Avengers superfamily, and that his dads would always be there to support him, no matter what.