Title: Family Matters

Tony and Steve sat on the couch in their living room, watching a movie with the rest of the Avengers team. Peter, their 14-year-old son, was nestled between them, sniffling from a cold he had caught earlier that day.

"Feeling any better, kiddo?" Steve asked, ruffling Peter's hair gently.

Peter shook his head, leaning on Tony's shoulder. "No, not really. But being with you guys makes me feel a little better."

Tony placed a hand on Peter's forehead. "You're still warm. I think we need to get you back to bed, buddy."

Peter pouted. "But I wanna stay here with you guys. Please?"

Steve chuckled. "Alright, you can stay a little longer. But if you start feeling worse, we're taking you straight to bed, got it?"

Peter nodded, snuggling closer to his dads as the movie played on. The room was filled with the sound of laughter and the warmth of family.

"Hey, have you guys noticed how Peter always manages to get both of us wrapped around his little finger?" Tony said with a grin.

Steve laughed. "He's got us both figured out, that's for sure. But I wouldn't have it any other way."

Peter smiled, feeling the love and warmth from his dads surrounding him. Despite his cold, he knew he was exactly where he belonged.

As the movie came to an end, Peter yawned, feeling exhaustion creeping in. Tony scooped him up in his arms, carrying him to his room with Steve following close behind.

"Time for bed, son," Tony said softly, tucking Peter in and placing a gentle kiss on his forehead.

"Goodnight, Dad," Peter murmured, his eyelids growing heavy.

"Goodnight, Peter," Steve whispered, ruffling his hair one last time.

As Peter drifted off to sleep, he knew that no matter what challenges they faced, as long as they had each other, they were invincible. Family was what mattered most, and in the arms of his two dads, Peter felt like the luckiest kid in the world.

The End.