Drawings

Here's another fanfic : 🙂

IronDad and Papa Steve Superfamily With All The Avengers, Happy, Bucky, and Nick Fury, Hulk, and Bruce Overprotective Nice Peter Innocent Fanfic

Peter was always fascinated by the Avengers and loved to draw pictures of all his favorite superheroes. His artistic talent was phenomenal, and he often drew beautifully detailed portraits of the team.

One day, while the Avengers were relaxing in the living room, Peter presented them with a drawing he had done of all of them together. The family members gathered around to look at the picture, and they were all amazed by the level of detail and artistry that Peter had put into it.

The drawing featured each of the Avengers, including Iron Man, Captain America, Black Widow, Hulk, Thor, and more. Each character was captured perfectly, and the details were exquisite.

The Avengers were so impressed by Peter's talent that they all asked for copies of the drawing. They hung the pictures up in all the important places in the tower, so they would have something to remind them of their special family moments.

Tony and Steve were so proud of Peter. They knew that he had put so much effort into the picture and it showed how much he loved and respected his family. Happy and Bucky hugged Peter and told him how amazing he was.

Nick Fury, the Hulk, and Bruce were also impressed and praised Peter for his work. They were all overprotective of Peter, but that didn't stop them from being proud of him.

Peter's drawing became a symbol of their bond, a testament to their love and appreciation for one another. It reminded them that they were a family, and they would always be there for each other.