Believe in yourself

Peter was feeling frustrated with himself. He had been training all day with the punching bag and still felt like he wasn't making any progress.

He kicked and punched the bag as hard as he could, hoping that the physical exertion would help release some of his frustration. But, as he punched the bag, he found himself growing angrier and angrier.

"Why can't I get this right?" he muttered to himself, tears starting to form in his eyes.

Bucky, who had been passing by and noticed Peter's distress, walked over to see what was going on.

"Hey, you okay there, buddy?" Bucky asked, concerned.

Peter shook his head, feeling embarrassed that he had been caught in such a moment of vulnerability.

"I'm fine," he said, his voice shaky.

Bucky wasn't buying it. He sat down next to Peter and waited in silence until he was ready to talk.

After a few moments, Peter let out a sigh. "I just feel like I'm not strong enough," he said, his voice barely above a whisper.

Bucky put a comforting arm around Peter's shoulder. "Hey, now, that's not true. You're one of the strongest people I know – in every way that counts."

Peter appreciated the support that Bucky was giving him, but it didn't alleviate his frustration with himself.

Just as he was about to start breaking down, Steve walked in. "Hey, what's going on here?" he asked, noticing the tension in the air.

Peter took a deep breath and explained what was bothering him. Steve listened intently, nodding his head in understanding.

"I know how you feel, son," Steve said, putting a reassuring hand on Peter's shoulder. "We all have moments where we doubt ourselves. But it's important to remember that we're all in this together – you're not alone."

Peter looked up at Steve with gratefulness in his eyes. The support he was receiving from his fathers and the rest of the Avengers made him feel grateful and comforted.

As they all sat together in silence, the sound of Star Wars could be heard playing in the background. It was one of Peter's favorite films, and it always made him feel better.

As the movie played on, Peter grew more relaxed and with Bucky and Steve by his side, he finally felt like he had the strength to get back up and keep on trying. He wiped his tears away and laughed at a funny line from the movie.

The Avengers all smiled. They knew that Peter would face many more challenges in the future, but with their support, he could get through anything.