I forgot

Sure, here's your story:

IronDad Superfamily: Overprotective Tony and Papa Steve with the Avengers and Happy, Taking Care of Injured Peter

Peter was always eager to help his superfamily whenever they needed him, but sometimes that eagerness came with consequences. After a particularly intense battle with a villain, Peter stumbled down the stairs of the Avengers Tower, his body aching from the blows he'd received.

Despite the pain coursing through his body, Peter was determined not to tell his family. He didn't want to seem weak or vulnerable in their eyes. But as the days went on, he found it increasingly difficult to hide his injuries.

Finally, one morning, Peter collapsed in pain while getting ready for school. Tony and Steve rushed to his side, their expressions full of concern.

"Peter, what's wrong?" Steve asked, his voice gentle and soothing.

Peter hesitated for a moment before finally admitting the truth. "I...I was hurt during the fight with the villain. I was too embarrassed to tell anyone."

Tony's eyes hardened, his guilt over missing Peter's injuries filling him.

"That's unacceptable, Peter. You always have to tell us when you're hurt," he said firmly.

Steve's expression was softer, full of concern for Peter. "Let's get you to Bruce's lab. He'll know what to do."

The family rallied around Peter, taking care of him and making sure that he got the attention he needed. Bruce tended to his injuries, Natasha bent over backwards to make sure that Peter was comfortable and Clint made him healthy snacks to help him heal.

Even Happy couldn't stand the thought of Peter being hurt, and he stayed by Peter's side, trying to make him laugh with his funny jokes.

As Peter started to heal, he felt incredibly grateful for the love and support of his family. He knew that he had been foolish to think that hiding his injuries was the right decision. He felt safe and secure in his family's care, knowing that no matter what happened, they would always be there to take care of him and make sure he was okay.

And as he looked around at the faces of his family members, he knew that this love was something special, something that he could always count on. Despite the hardships they faced as superheroes, they never lost sight of what was truly important – each other.