I forgot my web shooters

Dad Tony and Papa Steve had a full house with all of their superfamily Avengers, including Bucky, Nick Fury, Happy, Natasha, Clint, Bruce, Loki, Thor, Sam, Rhodes, and the newest addition, Peter Parker.

One afternoon, while the adults were discussing new missions in the living room, Peter got restless and decided to go for a quick swing around the neighborhood. He jumped out of his bedroom window and was soaring through the air when he suddenly realized he had forgotten his web shooters.

Panicking, Peter started to fall to the ground, but luckily, Bucky and Nick Fury happened to be passing by in a Quinjet and spotted him. They quickly alerted the others, and the team sprang into action.

Tony and Steve frantically geared up in their Iron Man and Captain America suits, while Happy and Natasha coordinated from the tower. Clint and Bruce worked on a plan to catch Peter safely, while Loki and Thor conjured up a spell to slow down his fall.

Sam and Rhodey flew high above in their jets, keeping Peter in their sight as they relayed information to the rest of the team. Finally, with everyone's combined efforts, they were able to catch Peter just inches from the ground and bring him safely back up to the tower.

Peter was a little shaken but also grateful for the incredible teamwork and heroism displayed by his superfamily. As Dad Tony and Papa Steve hugged himtightly, he felt like he truly belonged and was surrounded by those who loved and looked after him.