Age-Flipping Avengers Celebrate Victory.

The Avengers sat around the meeting table, discussing their next mission and strategizing their approach. Tony Stark, aka Iron Man, was in the midst of explaining a crucial aspect of their plan when Friday, the AI system integrated into his suit, suddenly interrupted.

"Um, excuse me, Tony," Friday interjected, her voice echoing through the room. "I believe Peter is currently confusing my programming system."

All eyes turned to Peter Parker, aka Spider-Man, who was sitting at the table with a mischievous grin on his face.

"What? No, I'm not!" Peter protested, but his guilty expression gave him away.

"Peter, what are you doing?" Steve Rogers, aka Captain America, asked with a mixture of amusement and exasperation.

"I... uh, I was just... experimenting," Peter stammered, avoiding eye contact with anyone.

"Experimenting with what, exactly?" Natasha Romanoff, aka Black Widow, questioned, arching an eyebrow.

Peter shifted uncomfortably in his seat before finally admitting, "I was flipping ages from forwards to backwards to see what your age is backward with be. It's like a fun math game, you know?"

There was a moment of silence as the Avengers processed Peter's explanation, and then bursts of laughter filled the room.

"Peter, you never cease to amaze us with your unique brand of genius," Tony chuckled, shaking his head.

"I suppose there are worse ways to spend your time," Thor remarked with a hearty laugh.

"Let's just make sure you're not tampering with any crucial systems, alright?" Bruce Banner, aka the Hulk, said with a smile.

Peter nodded sheepishly, realizing he had been caught in the act but relieved that his teammates were taking it in stride.

As the meeting resumed, Peter couldn't help but continue mumbling to himself, still trying to figure out the age-flipping puzzle, much to the amusement of his fellow Avengers. As the meeting continued, Peter couldn't shake off the age-flipping puzzle from his mind. Despite the seriousness of their discussions, he found himself scribbling calculations on a nearby notepad, lost in his own world of numbers and patterns.

"Peter, are you still trying to crack that age-flipping code?" Tony asked, glancing over at him with a smirk.

Peter looked up, slightly embarrassed. "Yeah, I can't help it. It's like a brain teaser I can't resist."

"Alright, let's indulge the young math whiz," Tony said, leaning back in his chair. "What have you come up with so far?"

Peter eagerly launched into an explanation, diagramming his theories on the whiteboard as he spoke. The other Avengers listened with varying degrees of interest, some nodding along while others exchanged amused glances.

"Wait a minute, let me get this straight," Clint Barton, aka Hawkeye, interjected. "You're saying that if you flip the digits of someone's age, it reveals some hidden pattern or meaning?"

Peter nodded enthusiastically. "Exactly! It's like a secret code embedded in our ages."

The team exchanged amused glances, amused by Peter's enthusiasm and unconventional way of thinking.

"Alright, here's a challenge for you," Natasha said with a smirk. "Figure out what my age would be if you flipped it backwards."

Peter's eyes lit up with excitement as he quickly scribbled down calculations on the whiteboard. After a few moments of intense concentration, he proudly announced, "Your age backward would be 29!"