Story of uncle Ben

Sure, I can come up with a story for you!

One day, Peter Parker decides to tell his dads - Tony Stark and Steve Rogers - the story of his late uncle Ben. It's a long story, but he feels like they need to know it.

As he begins to tell the story, the rest of the Avengers are also present to listen in. They are all quite protective of Peter, and they want to make sure that he feels supported as he talks about this difficult subject.

Peter tells the story of how his uncle Ben was a kind and caring man who always looked out for him. He talks about how Ben had encouraged him to use his powers for good and had taught him that with great power comes great responsibility.

He then tells the story of the day that Ben was killed. It was a tragic event that affected Peter deeply. He still thinks about his uncle every single day, and he knows that he wouldn't be the person he is today without Ben's guidance and support.

As Peter finishes his story, Tony and Steve wrap their arms around him in a big hug. The other Avengers all offer words of encouragement and support as well, telling Peter that he is part of their family now and that they will always be there for him.

From that day on, the Avengers become even more overprotective of Peter, wanting to make sure that he never experiences anything like the loss of his uncle again. They make a pact to always look out for each other and to never take each other's presence for granted.

As the day comes to an end, Peter feels grateful for his dads and for the rest of the Avengers. He knows that he is lucky to have such caring and supportive people in his life, and he is confident that he can face anything with them by his side.