Title: A Day at Universal Studios

"Come on, guys, let's go on the Jurassic Park ride!" Peter exclaimed, tugging at Tony's sleeve.

Tony chuckled, ruffling Peter's hair. "Alright, alright, let's go. But no flying, Peter. You know how your mom feels about you flying without supervision."

"Got it, Dad," Peter replied, grinning as he led the way to the ride.

As they walked through the park, Steve and Natasha followed close behind, watching the father-son duo with fond smiles. "I can't believe how much he's grown," Natasha remarked, her eyes shimmering with pride.

Steve nodded, his gaze fixed on Peter. "He's a Stark, through and through. But he's got your heart, Nat."

They reached the Jurassic Park ride and joined the queue, chatting and laughing as they waited. When it was their turn, Peter practically bounced in excitement as they boarded the boat. The ride was thrilling, and Peter's laughter echoed through the park as they splashed down the final drop.

Afterwards, they wandered through the park, taking in the sights and enjoying each other's company. They stopped for lunch, sitting at a table and sharing stories and jokes. Peter regaled them with tales of his latest adventures, and Tony and Natasha shared their own tales from their time as Avengers.

As the day went on, they went on more rides, played games, and indulged in sugary treats. It was a day of pure joy and relaxation, a welcome break from their usual hectic schedules.

As the sun began to set, they gathered near the park entrance, watching the dazzling lights come to life. "I don't want today to end," Peter sighed, leaning against Tony.

Tony wrapped an arm around Peter's shoulders, pressing a kiss to his temple. "Me neither, kiddo. But we'll have plenty more family trips in the future."

Steve and Natasha exchanged a knowing glance, their hearts full of love for their little family. "That's right, Peter," Steve said, ruffling Peter's hair. "We'll make more memories together."

As they made their way out of the park, Peter walked between Tony and Natasha, holding their hands tightly. "Thanks for today, guys," he said, smiling up at them. "I love you."

"We love you too, Peter," Natasha replied, squeezing his hand.

Tony nodded, his heart swelling with love for his family. "Always and forever, kiddo."

As they walked back to their car, the Avengers superfamily felt closer than ever, grateful for the precious moments they had shared at Universal Studios.