Overprotective superfamily

Sure, here's the fanfic:

Peter Parker had always been a cute and innocent member of the Superfamily. His family had always been protective of him, and he had grown up feeling loved and cherished. However, there was one secret that Peter had been harboring for years: he had been deaf in one ear since he was a child. It had happened because of a bully at his school who had struck him in the head. Peter had never told anyone about it, and he had learned to cope with his hearing loss by himself.

That was until one day, during a routine check-up with the Avengers medical team, it was discovered that Peter was completely deaf in his right ear. Tony and Steve were shocked and saddened by the news. They couldn't imagine how their precious little cinnamon roll must have been feeling all these years.

Peter hesitated at first, afraid to tell them what had happened. But he knew that he could trust them. And so, he finally opened up about the bully who had struck him all those years ago.

The entire Superfamily was outraged. They couldn't understand how someone could be so cruel to a sweet, innocent young boy. They wanted to find the bully and make him pay for what he had done.

However, Peter didn't want that. He had forgiven the bully a long time ago, and he didn't want any harm to come to him. Instead, he just wanted to be able to hear properly again.

That's when Tony and Bruce started working on a way to help Peter. They committed themselves to find a solution to Peter's hearing loss, and eventually, they came up with a device that would allow Peter to hear clearly on his right once again.

Peter was overjoyed, and he couldn't believe that his Superfamily cared so much about him. From that moment on, his life changed. He no longer had to ask people to speak up or to repeat things. He was finally able to hear everything that was happening around him.

The Avengers continued to be overprotective of Peter, knowing that he had been through so much. But Peter didn't mind. He felt loved and cared for, and he knew that he could always rely on his family to be there for him.