Road trip

It was a beautiful day outside and the superfamily avengers decided to take a road trip to the countryside. With Bucky and Nick Fury driving their own cars, Tony, Steve, and Peter hopped into IronDad's sleek Audi.

As they hit the highway, Peter started feeling queasy. He tried to distract himself by looking out the window but it only made things worse.

"Uh oh, Dad. I think I'm gonna be sick." Peter groaned, holding his stomach.

Tony and Steve exchanged concerned looks. Tony quickly pulled over to the side of the road and Steve got out to help Peter. They both knew that Peter sometimes struggled with motion sickness, but they had forgotten to bring his medication.

"It's okay, son. We're here for you." Steve comforted Peter, rubbing his back in soothing circles.

Tony rummaged through the trunk and found a plastic bag and some wet wipes. He handed them to Peter and instructed him on how to use them if he needed to vomit.

Feeling embarrassed and helpless, Peter leaned his head back against the seat and closed his eyes. Tony and Steve sat on either side of him, offering him water and crackers and chatting with him to distract him from his discomfort.

Meanwhile, Bucky and Nick Fury continued driving ahead, unaware of what had happened. They arrived at their destination, a scenic national park, and started exploring.

Back in the car, Peter slowly started feeling better thanks to his dads' care and attention. Tony and Steve decided not to tell the others about what had happened, not wanting to spoil the day for anyone.

When they finally arrived at the park, Peter was feeling well enough to join the others. Bucky, Nick Fury, and the superfamily avengers were thrilled to see Peter looking happy and healthy again.

They spent the day hiking, picnicking, and enjoying the beauty of nature. Tony and Steve kept a close eye on Peter, making sure he wasn't over-exerting himself and giving him plenty of hugs and reassurance.

As the sun started setting, they all gathered around a campfire, roasting marshmallows and telling stories. It was the perfect end to a wonderful day, filled with love and laughter.

On the way back home, Tony and Steve made sure to have Peter's medication handy and kept checking in on him to make sure he was doing okay. They reflected on how lucky they were to have such a caring and supportive family, and how much they loved their little Peter.

When they finally arrived back at the Avengers Tower, Tony and Steve tucked Peter into bed and kissed him goodnight. As they left the room, Peter called out sleepily:

"Love you, dad tony and Papa Steve."

"Love you too, kid." Tony and Steve replied in unison with smiles on their faces.

The superfamily avengers may have gone on many adventures together, but this day had shown them that sometimes the simplest acts of kindness andlove were the most important.