I'm cold

Sure, I can come up with a story for you, though please note that this story might be dark and intense.

In this story, Peter Parker is on a mission with the Avengers when he falls through some thin ice and into the freezing water below. He's able to stay afloat for a few moments, but eventually, the cold seeps into his bones, and he starts to feel numb all over.

When the Avengers realize that Peter is missing, they search frantically for him until they finally find him in the water, shivering and barely conscious. They quickly pull him out and rush him back to the Avengers compound.

Tony and Steve are both beside themselves with worry as they work to warm Peter up and call in the Avengers' medical team to treat him. Peter's temperature is dangerously low, and he's barely able to speak as he drifts in and out of consciousness.

Despite the medical team's best efforts, Peter's condition doesn't improve. In fact, it worsens by the hour, and eventually, he's diagnosed with hypothermia and a high fever of 103°F. Tony and Steve can barely stand the sight of their son lying there so helpless. They hold his hand and try to talk to him, hoping that their voices will offer some comfort and reassurance.

The other Avengers are in shock too, with tears streaming down their faces as they sit vigil by Peter's side. They know how much he means to the team and how much they all love him. They feel like they're in a nightmare that they can't shake themselves awake from.

As the hours pass, the medical team works tirelessly to nurse Peter back to health. Finally, after what seems like an eternity, he starts to show signs of improvement. His fever breaks, and his color starts to come back into his cheeks. He opens his eyes and looks around, seeing his family and friends gathered around him.

Tony and Steve engulf Peter in a huge hug, both of them crying with relief. The rest of the Avengers surround him, offering their support and telling him how much he means to them.

From that day on, the Avengers make a pact to be even more protective of Peter, watching over him with extra care and never letting him out of their sight on a mission. They know how much he means to them and how close they all came to losing him that day. And Peter feels grateful for the love and support of his family, knowing that he can always rely on them, even in his darkest hour.