Teething

It was a typical day in the Stark Tower when Peter, the youngest member and the apple of everyone's eye, began to exhibit teething symptoms. The poor little one couldn't get enough of the toys that his dads, Tony and Steve, gave him, and he was always drooling.

The superfamily did their best to comfort him. Natasha had knitted some soft toys that Peter could chew on, while Clint and Bucky showed him the benefits of cold items by showing him their respective icicles and vibranium arm. Bruce mixed up some cold gel that could soothe Peter's uncomfortable gums from the inside, giving Peter instant relief.

Despite the superfamily's efforts, Peter still whimpered throughout the day. Tony and Steve were highly concerned, and their anxiety skyrocketed when Peter began crying loudly in the middle of their dinner.

Tony scooped Peter up, cradling him against his chest while Steve rubbed small circles onto his back. Natasha and Clint quickly brought up some of their knitting supplies and toys to keep Peter distracted while the dads comforted him.

"Shhhh," Tony cooed, holding Peter tightly as he wailed. "It's okay, it's okay. Daddy's got you."

Steve rocked him gently, whispering lullabies until Peter's crying slowly turned into giggles and babbling. Peter was too young to comprehend what Tony was saying, but the young boy could understand his dads' loving tone of voice, and that alone brought him comfort.

Eventually, the superfamily resumed their positions around the dinner table, with Peter perched on Steve's lap. Surrounded by the sounds of the family's laughter, Peter melted into a comfortable and happy state.

"Looks like our little one finally found his peace," Loki whispered to Thor while watching Peter, now babbling contentedly on Steve's lap.

"Indeed," Thor answered.

The superfamily was happy and relieved that Peter was feeling better. Tony and Steve were grateful to have their family's support during Peter's rough day and knew that no matter what, their little boy would always be in safe hands.

I hope you enjoyed