*Oh ...Peter*

Peter Parker had never felt this sick and hurt before. He had been out on a mission with the Avengers when he was attacked by one of the villains. The villain had managed to get a few hits in before the team could subdue him. Peter had managed to walk away from the fight, but not without some severe injuries.

He had a broken arm, a concussion, and his whole body was aching. He knew he should go see a doctor, but he didn't want to bother anyone. He figured he could tough it out like he always did.

However, when he got back to his apartment, he knew he needed help. He could barely stand up, and the pain was becoming unbearable. He tried to call someone but could barely hold onto his phone.

That's when he heard a knock at his door. When he opened it, he was surprised to see Tony Stark standing there. Tony had come to check on him, having noticed that he wasn't feeling well during the mission.

Peter tried to deny that he was sick, but Tony could see right through him. He took one look at Peter and knew he needed medical attention immediately. He scooped Peter up in his arms and brought him to the closest hospital.

Peter didn't remember much after that, but he did remember waking up in a hospital bed with Tony sitting at his side. His arm was in a cast, and he had bandages wrapped around his head.

Tony explained everything to him, how they had found him unconscious in his apartment and had rushed him to the hospital. He promised Peter that he would never leave him to suffer on his own again.

Peter was overwhelmed with gratitude and emotion. He had always felt alone, but in that moment, he realized how much his team cared for him. He had always been so caught up in his own problems that he hadn't seen the love and support that was right in front of him.

It took some time and lots of rest, but eventually, Peter healed from his injuries. And from that day on, he knew that he could count on the Avengers to have his back- no matter what.