Disney world

Sure, here's another fanfic as per your request:

IronDad and Papa Steve Superfamily With All The Avengers, Happy, Bucky, and Nick Fury Overprotective Nice Peter Innocent Fanfic

The whole family decided to take a trip to Disney World for Peter's birthday. They were all very excited to go on all the rides, eat all the food, and watch the amazing shows.

As they arrived, Peter's eyes widened with amazement at the sight of the beautiful castle towering above them. The rest of the family was beaming at his reaction, and they led him to the entrance, already planning the rides they were going to take.

Tony and Steve had already taken extra precautions for Peter's safety, and they had special bracelets made for him so he wouldn't get lost. Bucky and Happy were also extra vigilant, making sure he didn't wander off and keeping the crowds away from him.

The family went on all the rides, including the ones for young children that Peter loved. They laughed, screamed, and held on tight as the rides took them on wild adventures.

They also gorged on all the delicious food, from ice cream to churros to Mickey-shaped pretzels. Peter was delighted by all the treats and could hardly stop himself from eating everything in sight.

As the day went on, the family members picked out special souvenirs to remember the trip by. They also watched the parades and shows, which left Peter in complete awe.

As the sun set over the park, the family gathered in front of the castle for the fireworks display. Peter was so overcome with emotion that he started to cry. But Steve and Tony were quick to comfort him, telling him that it was okay to let his emotions out and reminding him that he had such a great day.

As the night drew to a close, the family made their way out of the park, exhausted but happy. They knew that this day would be one that they would never forget.

In the weeks that followed, everyone got back to their normal lives, but with a renewed sense of happiness. They were reminded of how important it was to spend time together, to make memories, and to support each other through everything.