Title: Allergic Avengers

It was a typical day for the Avengers superfamily. Tony Stark, also known as Iron Man, was tinkering away in his lab, while Steve Rogers, also known as Captain America, was training in the gym. Meanwhile, Peter Parker, the youngest member of the team, was swinging through the city as Spider-Boy, keeping an eye out for any trouble.

As the day turned to evening, the family gathered for dinner. Pepper Potts, Tony's wife, had prepared a delicious meal, and everyone was enjoying the chance to relax and spend time together. However, as the meal went on, Peter started to feel a strange tingling sensation in his throat.

"Are you okay, Peter?" Tony asked, noticing the worried look on his son's face.

"I...I think so," Peter replied, his voice sounding hoarse. "My throat feels weird."

Before anyone could react, Peter's face started to swell, and he began to struggle to breathe. Panic set in as the family realized that Peter was having an allergic reaction.

"Quick, we need to get him to the hospital!" Tony exclaimed, scooping Peter up in his arms and rushing to the nearest medical facility.

As they arrived at the hospital, the Avengers superfamily was met with a team of doctors and nurses who quickly went to work to stabilize Peter. Tony and Pepper stood by their son's side, their hearts filled with worry.

After what felt like an eternity, the doctors finally emerged from the room with a reassuring smile. "Peter is going to be okay," they announced. "We were able to treat the allergic reaction, and he's going to make a full recovery."

The family let out a collective sigh of relief, grateful that Peter was going to be alright. As they gathered around Peter's hospital bed, they all expressed their love and support for him.

"I'm so sorry, Peter," Pepper said, tears in her eyes. "I didn't realize you had a food allergy."

"It's okay, Mom," Peter replied weakly. "I didn't know either. But I'm just glad to have all of you here with me."

The Avengers superfamily stayed by Peter's side, providing him with comfort and reassurance as he recovered. And as they reflected on the scare they had just experienced, they were reminded of the strength and love that bound them together as a family, both in and out of their superhero identities.