Chapter 7:Holy cow

Sure, here's the fanfic:

Peter Parker had always looked up to Captain America and the Winter Soldier. They were the epitome of strength, valor, and courage. So, when Peter realized that he was now stronger than Steve Rogers and Bucky Barnes, he couldn't believe it.

It all started when the three of them had been out on a mission together. They were battling a group of powerful foes, and Peter was more confident in his abilities than ever before. He was darting to and fro, taking down bad guys left and right, when he suddenly realized that he was holding his own against Steve and Bucky with ease.

As they finished the mission and returned to the Avengers compound, Peter couldn't shake off the feeling of disbelief. He was stronger than the two legendary soldiers who had always been his benchmarks.

"You did good, kid," Tony told Peter as he entered the workshop where he was tinkering with his newly built armor. "You've come a long way since the last time you were out on the field."

Peter nodded, still lost in thought. "I guess so," he said slowly. "It's just...Steve and Bucky are supposed to be the strongest, right? How can I be stronger than them?"

Tony shrugged. "It happens, kiddo. You're a superhero, and one of the best. You've got special abilities, and you're becoming more confident in using them."

Peter let out a frustrated sigh. "But, they are like the symbol of strength and values. I feel like I'm disrespecting their legacy by being stronger than them."

Tony patted Peter's back. "You're not disrespecting anything, buddy. Strength comes in many different forms. Besides, I'm sure Steve and Bucky are proud of you, just as I am."

Peter smiled at Tony's reassuring words and took a deep breath. He knew that he should be proud of his achievements and the progress he had made.

From that day on, Peter was more confident in his abilities, and he had newfound respect in his heart for the strength that had always been thought to be one-dimensional. The weight of being physically stronger than Steve and Bucky wasn't holding him down anymore. He knew what he could do, and that in itself was an incredible feeling.