I'm so.. tired

Peter sat at the kitchen table, his head resting on his arms as he tried to stay awake. He had been up late working on a school project and was exhausted. As he closed his eyes, he felt a gentle hand on his shoulder.

"Hey, kiddo," Tony said with a smile. "What are you still doing up?"

"I'm trying to finish my project," Peter mumbled, his words slurring slightly.

Tony chuckled and shook his head. "Well, it looks like your project is going to have to wait. You need some rest."

Papa Steve walked into the kitchen, followed by Bucky, Nick Fury, Natasha, Clint, and Bruce. They all looked concerned when they saw Peter asleep at the table.

"We noticed you weren't in your room," Steve said, placing a hand on Peter's back. "Are you feeling okay?"

Peter groaned and rubbed his eyes. "I'm just tired," he said. "I was trying to finish my project, but I guess I fell asleep."

"Well, let's get you to bed," Bucky said, picking up Peter's backpack and handing it to Tony.

The superfamily avengers helped Peter up from the chair and led him to his bedroom. They tucked him in and made sure he was comfortable before saying goodnight.

As they left the room, Tony turned off the light and whispered, "Sweet dreams, kiddo."

Peter smiled in his sleep, grateful for his loving family who always looked out for him. And he slept soundly, knowing that he was surrounded by those who loved himmost.