Headaches hurt

Sure, I can come up with a story for you!

In this story, Peter Parker wakes up with a terrible headache and starts feeling increasingly worse as the day goes on. He tries to push through it, but by mid-afternoon, he's feeling dizzy, nauseous, and on the verge of tears.

He's at school, and he doesn't want to call Tony or Steve since he knows they're in the middle of an important meeting. Instead, he tries to make it through the rest of the school day but finds himself having a hard time concentrating and keeping his eyes open.

When he finally gets home, Tony and Steve are waiting for him, having been alerted by JARVIS about his condition. As soon as they see him, they know something is wrong and rush to his side.

Peter tries to put on a brave face and insists that he's okay, but Tony and Steve can tell that he's in a lot of pain. They immediately take him to the infirmary to run some tests and make sure that he's all right.

As the tests come back, it becomes clear that Peter is suffering from a severe migraine. Tony and Steve are both beside themselves with worry and do everything they can to make Peter feel comfortable.

Tony brings Peter his favorite blanket and sits with him while Steve prepares some tea to help calm his nerves. The rest of the Avengers stop by to offer their support and make sure that Peter is okay.

Peter feels grateful for the love and support of his family, even as tears stream down his face from the pain. He knows that he's in good hands and that his dads will do everything in their power to make him feel better.

As the night wears on, Peter starts to feel a bit better. Tony and Steve both stay with him, refusing to leave his side until they're sure that he's fully recovered.

From that day on, the Avengers are even more protective of Peter, making sure that he always feels supported and cared for. And Peter knows that he can always count on his family, even when he's not feeling his best.