Well, take care of you

It was just a regular day at the Avengers Tower when Peter suddenly tripped and fell down the stairs. He let out a cry of pain and held onto his arm, which was clearly broken.

Tony and Steve rushed over to see what had happened, and they were relieved to see that Peter was still conscious. They quickly called for Bucky and Nick Fury, who arrived within minutes.

Together, they carefully carried Peter to the medical bay, where he was promptly given painkillers and an X-ray. It was confirmed that his arm was indeed broken, and he would need to wear a cast for several weeks.

Peter was obviously upset and scared, but Tony and Steve did everything in their power to comfort him. They sat by his side, holding his hand and telling him how brave he was. Bucky and Nick Fury also stopped by regularly to check on him and bring him snacks.

During this time, the superfamily avengers rallied around Peter, making sure to include him in all their group activities. They played board games, watched movies, and even had dance parties in the living room.

As the weeks went by, Peter's arm slowly began to heal. Tony and Steve made sure he got plenty of rest and ate healthy meals, and they both took turns helping him with his homework.

They also made sure to take lots of pictures of Peter with his cast, so they could always remember this special time when they all came together to take care of one another.

When Peter's cast was finally removed, he was ecstatic. He ran around the Avengers Tower and showed off his newly healed arm to everyone he met.

Tony and Steve looked on proudly, grateful for the opportunity to be Peter's dads and be there for him during this difficult time. They knew that no matter what challenges lay ahead, they would always be there for their little Peter, and the rest of their superfamily avengers too.