Title: Sleepless Night

Peter sat on the edge of his bed, his heart racing as he tried to shake off the lingering fear from the horror movie he had just watched. He glanced at the clock on his nightstand – it was almost 2 am, and he knew he wouldn't be able to sleep anytime soon.

He sighed and got up, deciding to go to the kitchen to get a glass of water. As he walked through the dark hallway, he heard a soft voice calling out to him.

"Peter, what are you doing up at this hour?" It was Tony, who was standing in the doorway of the living room, a concerned look on his face.

"I... I can't sleep," Peter admitted, feeling a little embarrassed.

Tony walked over and put a comforting hand on his shoulder. "Was it the movie? I told you not to watch those scary ones before bed."

Peter nodded sheepishly. "I know, but I thought I could handle it. I guess I was wrong."

Tony chuckled and led Peter to the couch, sitting down next to him. "Well, how about we watch something lighthearted to take your mind off it? Maybe some old cartoons or something?"

Peter smiled gratefully. "Yeah, that sounds good."

They spent the next hour watching silly cartoons, with Peter slowly feeling the tension ease from his body. As the credits rolled on the last episode, he let out a yawn and stretched.

"I think I might be able to sleep now," Peter said, feeling a little more relaxed.

Tony ruffled his hair affectionately. "Good. Just remember, if you ever need anything, I'm just a call away, okay?"

"Thanks, Dad," Peter said, using the term that had become second nature to him over the years.

Tony's eyes softened, and he pulled Peter into a hug. "Anytime, kiddo."

Feeling much better, Peter headed back to his room and crawled into bed, the comforting warmth of his family's love surrounding him. As he closed his eyes, he felt a sense of peace wash over him, knowing that he was safe and loved.

The next morning, Peter woke up feeling refreshed and ready to face the day. He found Tony in the kitchen, sipping on a cup of coffee.

"Hey, Dad," Peter greeted him with a smile.

Tony returned the smile. "Hey, kiddo. How'd you sleep?"

"Great, actually," Peter said, pouring himself a bowl of cereal. "Thanks for staying up with me last night."

Tony waved it off. "No problem. That's what family's for, right?"

Peter nodded, feeling grateful for the unwavering support of his superfamily. As he sat down at the table, he knew that no matter what challenges came his way, he would always have them by his side.