The Spider-Bite

Title: The Spider-Bite. A very long oneshot fanfic
——————————————————————
Characters: Tony Stark (Iron Man), Steve Rogers (Captain America), Bucky Barnes (Winter Soldier), Nick Fury, Happy Hogan, Natasha Romanoff (Black Widow), Clint Barton (Hawkeye), Bruce Banner (Hulk), Loki, Thor, Sam Wilson (Falcon), James Rhodes (War Machine), and Peter Parker (Spider-Man)

Summary: When Peter Parker is bitten by a radioactive spider, Tony and Steve must navigate their responsibilities as dads while also dealing with the other Avengers and a new supervillain on the rise.

Chapter 1: Unexpected Spider-Bite

Peter Parker had always been a curious and adventurous kid who loved science and superheroes. He idolized Tony Stark and Steve Rogers, who had become his legal dads after his parents passed away. But one day, while exploring a science lab with his school, Peter was bitten by a radioactive spider. He didn't think much of it at the time and went home like usual.

The next morning, however, Peter started to feel different. His senses were heightened, and he felt like he had more energy than usual. He didn't think much of it and decided to go to school like normal. But during class, something peculiar happened. He suddenly developed spider-like abilities. He could climb walls, sense danger, and shoot webs from his hands.

When Peter got home that day, he didn't know what to do with his newfound powers. He was afraid that Tony and Steve would be mad at him for getting involved in something so dangerous without telling them. But as soon as he walked into the room, he knew that he couldn't hide his powers for long.

Chapter 2: Tony and Steve's Reaction

Tony and Steve were sitting in the living room when Peter walked in. They noticed that he was acting a little strange and asked him what was wrong. Peter hesitated at first, but then he realized that he couldn't keep this secret from them any longer. He started to show off his spider-like abilities, which promptly freaked out his dads.

Tony and Steve were both stunned by Peter's newfound powers. They knew that getting bitten by a radioactive spider was dangerous and could have serious consequences. They were worried about Peter's safety and the safety of others. They sat him down and asked him how he was feeling, and Peter told them the whole story.

Tony and Steve knew that they had to come up with a plan to help Peter control his powers and keep them secret from the rest of the world. They didn't want people to find out that Peter was Spider-Man and put him in danger. They decided to enlist the help of some of the other Avengers to help them out.

Chapter 3: Assembling the Avengers

Tony and Steve called in a favor from Nick Fury, who agreed to help them out. They then called all of the other Avengers to a meeting, where they explained the situation and asked for their help. Bucky, Natasha, Clint, Bruce, Loki, Thor, Sam, and Rhodey all agreed to help out. They knew that Peter's safety was at risk and that they needed to protect him at all costs.

Over the next few weeks, Tony and Steve worked with Peter and the other Avengers to help him control his powers. They went on missions together and fought off some supervillains who had started to cause chaos in the city. But during one of these missions, they encountered a new supervillain who seemed to know a lot about Peter's powers.

Chapter 4: The Rise of a New Supervillain

After a few months of training, Peter felt like he had control over his powers. He was confident in his abilities and was ready to take on anything. But during one mission, he encountered a new supervillain who seemed to be obsessed with him. The villain had spider-like abilities too and seemed to know a lot about Peter's powers.

Peter tried to fight off the supervillain, but he was too powerful. He used his spider-like abilities to dodge Peter's attacks and hit him where it hurt. Soon, all of the Avengers were involved in the fight, but the villain proved to be too powerful for them as well.

After the fight, Tony and Steve realized that they needed to step up their game. They couldn't let this new villain get away with hurting Peter and causing chaos in the city. They decided to work with the other Avengers to come up with a plan to take down the supervillain once and for all.

Chapter 5: The Final Showdown

The Avengers worked together to track down the supervillain's hideout. They knew that they had to be careful, as the villain would be expecting them. But when they arrived, they were surprised by what they found. The villain turned out to be none other than one of Peter's classmates who had been bitten by the same radioactive spider.

The Avengers were shocked by this revelation and tried to reason with the villain. They explained that they could help him control his powers and that he didn't have to resort to violence and crime. But the villain refused to listen. He was angry and bitter about his situation and blamed Peter for everything.

The final showdown was intense, with the villain using all of his spider-like abilities to try to take down the Avengers. But in the end, it was Peter who saved the day. He came up with a plan to neutralize the villain's powers and prevent him from hurting anyone else. With the help of the other Avengers, he was able to execute the plan and save the day.

Epilogue

After the showdown, Tony and Steve decided that Peter had been through enough and should take a break from superhero duties for a while. They knew that he was still a kid and that he needed time to process everything that had happened. They enrolled him in a new school where he could be just a regular student for a while.

But even though Peter wasn't fighting crime anymore, he still felt like a superhero. He knew that he had some incredible experiences and that he could always rely on his superfamily and the Avengers to have his back. He was excited to see what the future held for him and his family.