Peppermint

It was a beautiful day at the Stark Tower, and the superfamily was enjoying their day off. They all decided to watch a movie and enjoy some homemade chocolate peppermint ice cream.

Tony and Steve prepared the ice cream while the rest of the team prepped the movie. They all gathered in the living room, enjoying their treats. Peter was happily eating the ice cream, enjoying its sweet taste.

Suddenly, Peter's throat began to itch, and before he knew it, he was coughing uncontrollably. He tried to take a breath, but his throat was closing up, and he found himself struggling to breathe.

Tony and Steve immediately sprang into action, recognizing the signs of an allergic reaction.

"Pete, don't move. Stay calm," Steve said, dialing for emergency services.

"Nat, get the epinephrine, and everyone out of the room, now!" Tony yelled, grabbing Peter and holding him tightly.

The rest of the superfamily scrambled out of the room, some of them calling for help while others were getting the medication. Tony and Steve were trying to calm Peter down, telling him to breathe slowly.

Finally, Natasha came running back, epinephrine in hand. She quickly injected the medication into Peter's thigh, and the family waited anxiously for the paramedics to arrive.

Within minutes, the paramedics arrived and took Peter to the hospital for monitoring. Tony and Steve were by his side the whole time, holding his hand and reassuring him as he received treatment.

A few hours later, Peter was given a clean bill of health and was released from the hospital. The superfamily was relieved that he was okay and surrounded him with love and care when he returned home.

"We need to be more careful about what we give Peter to eat," Steve said, running his fingers through Peter's hair.

Tony nodded in agreement, "We have to be more attentive to his allergies, and make sure we have the right medication on hand in case of emergencies."

The superfamily agreed, and from that day forward, they were more careful about what Peter ate. They made sure that any allergy information was always communicated, and they always had the proper medication on hand, just in case.

Peter felt more secure and assured in his home with his family after that day, knowing they had his back whenever he needed them.

I hope you enjoyed it! Let me know if you have any feedback or if there's anything else I can help you with.